**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rocket 5* disappointed

ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Opened my third 5* after months of saving shards. First let me say my other two 5 stars are hulk buster and Iron man. so what do I pull this time.............rocket raccoon.

thanks Kabam for nothing. it takes to long to get these shards for this to keep happening!!!!
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Maybe he was hoping for a different class? Thats 3 for 3 in Tech!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    No, I get it. I just think Rocket is not a bad pull.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rocket is a good pull. So is Iron Man after he gets duped. But most of the basic 5*s have to be duped to be good. My condolences on HB.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'd trade my antman for rocket..lol. I get your point though.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Rocket is good try do him r4
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Rocket isn't too bad, but personally, I don't think I would want to pull him, mainly cuz I suck at fighting with him (his faster passive movement speed towards the enemy might make parries a bit harder to pull off). Other than that, he hits really hard, though, better luck on next pull!
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I pulled an Iron Patriot, so now I won't stop complaining until I get Ultron, Rocket, Yellowjacket, Mordo or 3 great 5* champs
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2017
    What is with the Loki hate ppl, am I the only one that actually likes him?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    What is with the Loki hate ppl, am I the only one that actually likes him?

Nah I love my Loki. He's awesome fighting NC, especially with MD rank 5. I can steal his evade, and his crit stuff. And whenever NC dodges back and starts changing mode I use sp1 (which I usually have since Loki is duped) which changes him to swashbuckling unless he evades. So yeah, Loki is great for NC especially on immune to effects node in Aw
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Rocket is fun once you know how to use him. I used to use a 4* unduped 3/30 Rocket to clear Colossus miniboss on Map 3.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Rocket Raccoon is a great champion awakened or not awakened. The number of Crits he gets are INSANE. Speaking of Loki, I have him as a duped 4* and he is great for Buff stealing.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    I just opened a 5* red magneto. *face palm*
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I was really wanting another class is my biggest problem.
    I was really wanting another class is my biggest problem.

I can understand your frustration. I think I had three cosmics before completing a collection of one of each class.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    bxnjrmpfnurb.png
    hu0zza05cpwq.png
    I dont think that so i really like him he is my second 5* first is og bp.
    That'll be one sick Rocket @Spidey076
    Thawnim wrote: »
    That'll be one sick Rocket @Spidey076

He is really super running suicide mastery so more effective with his sp2 lol i dont need to use any other special after that in map4 quake