**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone know how much money you have to put in to get god tier champs ?

Hello mcoc community I was curious if anyone here knows how much money you have to put in to get either good champs or god tier champs when opening crystals? I do put money in and have been playing for three years now and have never got a god tier champ once and I was wondering how much I had to put in to be able to have crystal openings like I see on YouTube ? If anyone could help please respond thank you for your time guys

Comments

• Its not about money. You get the same chance when you spin a crystal if its free or paid. The only difference is if you buy lots of crystals with real money then technically you have more chances but the actually crystal is still random. Sorry to hear you spending lots and getting nothing. My suggestion is stop spending as it obviously doesnt work for u
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    IT Doesn’t matter
    I got Stark Spidey from first Alliance Crystal
    4 Star if you were wonder
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    $0
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @3ul3r

Has Seatin's F2P account received any god tier champs? Because I know his main account has a ton! But he spends on that one so that isn't a very good example in my opinion. Lol
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I’m free to play I have 5* sparky and blade, as well as magik (night crawler, elektra, and only missing a handful of the 4*, I just grind everything for shards, the more you open, the better your chances, I got sparky and blade from featureds
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    it doesn't matter how much u spent, it is all down to HOW'S YOUR LUCK!!!

Oh, btw, on a small sample size, I noticed that folks get much better opening (e.g. 5* Blade, 5* Gulk) when asking their beloved WIFE to open for them. Give a try (you may not want to give her your login, in case she sells all your champs, lol, just kidding)
  • Vladislas22Vladislas22 Posts: 24
    Money has nothing to do with it . It all comes down to luck.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    Batpotter1 wrote: »

Alliance crystal?? Wanna specify more clearly mate?
  • Does BG not receive gifts from users? If so I wouldn’t class his as a free to play account (even if he technically doesn’t spend).

I don’t watch Seatin’s free to pay vids but would say that’s a more accurate representation as I’m assuming it doesn’t receive gifts (could be wrong though).
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    One more dollar, always one more...
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Stark enhanced spider-man from arena, archangel from 4 star crystal cost me nothing. Just luck and watch to see who’s in the arena
  • SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    It completely depends on money as when you open 5 star crystals after opening 30 or 20 of grandmaster crystals from which you have got nothing good as 5 star the algorithm of kabam sets you to get a good champ even from 5 star basic crystals polls also and we all know the source of 300 units costing crystals . Seatin spends tons of money on that grandmaster crystals which ultimately increases his pulling chance of god tiers from crystals
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I never wasted money in non-sense 0.001% chances to get champs from crystals. I bought sometimes units deals to complete hard quests like act5 and LOL
  • BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Batpotter1 wrote: »

wow getting a champ that is not in the crystal reward pool. thats next level RNG right there

@gohard123 I think he meant he got the Stark Spidey by joining his first Alliance.
    Not an Alliance Crystal as that would be really lucky
    @Exspellies133 same thing I said to @gohard123
    @Batpotter1 you meant your PHC from Alliance right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    iai1e6iwhqns.png
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    It completely depends on money as when you open 5 star crystals after opening 30 or 20 of grandmaster crystals from which you have got nothing good as 5 star the algorithm of kabam sets you to get a good champ even from 5 star basic crystals polls also and we all know the source of 300 units costing crystals . Seatin spends tons of money on that grandmaster crystals which ultimately increases his pulling chance of god tiers from crystals

You’re either joking or just have no clue what you’re talking about
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Its an endless money pit I know people who drop odins when new 5* come out just to get them
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I saw the video of a guy who spent $3000 worth of units to get Sabretooth from FGMC. Meanwhile, an alliance mate just got Corvus by popping only 5 FGMC. So you need to spend from $10-$3k to get your desired champs depending on your luck.