**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yondu healing bug [Under Investigation]

MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Tested this a few times now and it’s pretty easy to get similar results. After getting a few stacks of weakness on the opponent after they use a special, allowing them to hit you can give you chunks of health back. At first I thought maybe he was weakened enough to give the opponent a negative attack rating and rather than damage me, give me health instead. But I really don’t think that’s the case and it’s instead some weird bug. Doesn’t appear to work through blocks and there are no green numbers to indicate healing of any kind. The health bar just jumps up randomly. Sometimes big jumps, sometimes much smaller ones. I have a video of his happening against iron man in the Chadwick challenge. Quest 4 path D.

https://youtu.be/SWO_TSs0-7Q
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    You are the reason we can't have nice things.

Would you want to face that if he was on AW defence or something?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Yeah, but I’m not gonna let Yondu hit me am I...
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »

Yeah, but I’m not gonna let Yondu hit me am I...

He might not need to, it happens when you hit yondu not the other way around. Regardless, it’s probably bugged and needs to be made aware of so they can try to fix it. Noticed it by accident the other day and then every time I tried to repeat it the same happened again.
  • Thanks for pointing this out to us and sharing a video! We'll share this with the rest of the team, once we have more information we'll update you.