**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Modok

Finally pulled him as a 5* and wondering if he is worth a science gem and what is so good about him...thinking of r3 him and putting on defense

Comments

• J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    He's great cause of his auto block which wrecks people good in AW. So yes definitely a good science champ to awaken for aw defense.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Absolutely amazing champion. Had him since he was in the featured 5*. His own crystal, not the new/old featured
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Modok is a plague for AW... dude makes for a challenging defender to beat. Nice pull @IanMoone89 definitely beats my SpiderGwen pull.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had my 5* MODOK since his feature GMC, he's rank 4 unawakened and gets a ton of kills in defence, he's pretty good for questing too.

He doesn't need a gem imo, it only gives him enhanced auto block and he auto blocks quite a lot as it is.
    I'd save the gem for someone that it really makes a difference too.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I pulled a 5 Star MODOK and r4’ed him unduped. He did well on defense, but when I used an awakening gem on him and 60 sig stones his kills really jumped up a ton. Sig is extra useful on boss node.

He is also extremely underrated on attack.
    I used him when 100%ing act 5.

Heal reversal, power gain reversal on sp1 is a lifesaver. He destroys Hyperion and mordo if you hit them at the right time.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    JC_ wrote: »
    I pulled a 5 Star MODOK and r4’ed him unduped. He did well on defense, but when I used an awakening gem on him and 60 sig stones his kills really jumped up a ton. Sig is extra useful on boss node.

He is also extremely underrated on attack.
    I used him when 100%ing act 5.

Heal reversal, power gain reversal on sp1 is a lifesaver. He destroys Hyperion and mordo if you hit them at the right time.

I knew it when i read his sp1 both mordo and hyperion came to mind right away lol

his sp1 acts like gully sp2 when fighting regen champs?