**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

11 Million Ally Looking For New Members MAP 5X5

Looking for new members who are confident they can clear paths.
War rating 1176, gold 2, alliance rating 11.5 mill, map 5x5. Alliance tag M I G

Comments

• InxInx Posts: 115
    Looking for players who can clear path H and D in war. War 1707
    Gold 2
    Mistake in original post, not 1176 in war rating, but 1707.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    - I’m a Swedish player
    - Prestige close to 4700
    - Expert in map5x5
    - I have Line ID
    - I’m a pure arena grinder, which makes me a grinder on other events such as arena series/perfect series and such
    - Dislike duel a lot so I’m not gonna spend my time on dueling but if it’s mandatory then I do it and get it done.
    - even though my prestige may not suit for an alliance grinder only, do overlook it as you won’t regret it as I am a pure grinder :)
    - I am a YouTuber
    - I have a dog...... :3
    - What more do you want to know?

I can do path H.
    Sure do whats your line?
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Father_of_death
    Path H taken, D left.