**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Getting rank rewards without qualifying...

Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
I just hit a 21-40% with level up but I only had 2170pts. I require 40,000k pts for rank rewards.

Last night I got 1-10% with tech arena and I only had 7150pts. 35,000 for rank rewards.

So??

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s become a known beneficial bug that the developers are working tirelessly to fix.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Same here... happened with tech advancement. I got 1-10% rewards with 35k in level up
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Omg shut up. Why would you post this??
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    The rewards are trash anyway
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's a known issue. They said to feel free to Claim while they work on it.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It’s funny that people think without this post kabam wouldn’t find out...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It’s funny that people think without this post kabam wouldn’t find out...

Lol...it reminds me of when someone post something like this on here...and someone would respond "Don't post that stuff on here...post it on Reddit!"...because some people actually think Kabam does not look at this game's Reddit...
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    shut up
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We're aware of an issue with ranked rewards and are working on a resolution that should have this taken care of before any new events start. In the meantime, feel free to claim any rewards you've received.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Omg shut up. Why would you post this??

They already know.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    The rewards are trash anyway

Not unless they give you free t3cc without spending energy. Not that trash I'd say.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Got a rank reward for level up event but didn't even level anyone up XD

Feel free to take your time to fix this one guys ;)
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Well ****, and here I thought the cutoffs had just suddenly gotten better somehow.
  • Nice to know we get to keep these. Not amazing, but nice little bonuses. I'll take what I can get!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We need bugs like this more often...it helps soften the blow of crashes, bugged champs, etc.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Isn’t it better without a minimum, or a very lower minimum ?
    The 7-hour solo events reward top 20%. The cutoff is much more higher than the minimum of points (that is really high!!!) to be on this top. It doesn’t motivate to take part in the event to be ranked.

That « bug » is not a big disadvantage, just something positive in the game these days and in the spirit of contest (to score as much as you think necessary to be ranked).
    it would be better if no minimum was permanent.