**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which should I awaken

Tech awakening gem:
Punisher 2099, Civil warrior, DR. Oct, Iron Patriot, Nebula.

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    1. Make a poll instead
    2. Dr. Octopus
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    edited May 2018
    Got the tech gem too. The tech gem is very valuable in the game in case you have star-lord or spider-man stark. Star-Lord is THE champion to awaken. I'm waiting to summon him to use the awakening gem. I suggest you do the same. I got a tech gem back in my noob days and used it on War Machine, don't make my same mistake, wait for Star-Lord, Spider-man Stark, Vision or Sentinel, but Starlord should receive the opportunity if you are patient enough
    I don't know the real benefits in awakening you listed champions, but personally I have Iron Patriot, Nebula, Doc oc and Punisher 2099 in between my main and alt accounts, but im not fond of any of them with the exception of doctor octopus, but he is very difficult to master. If you don't want to wait for the champions i suggested, id say doc oc, but research first what his signature ability does first before using that gem.

This video is a little bit outdated but should guide you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36dXVuz4KJI
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @AcuTarA
    I have stark enhanced but he's duped already along with Star lord.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Save for the future mate. None of those need to be awakenened and you already have the tech gods.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    doc oct
  • Options
    ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    Save. Or maybe Iron Patriot if you're feeling daring :D:D
  • Options
    SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @ChickenWaffles4
    You wanna kill me?! lol
  • Options
    DaddyD17DaddyD17 Posts: 1