**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do not i get captain america :-(

why do not i get captain america infinity war when i have finished the fight in the arena

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You may have missed the cut off for arena points. Or Kabam has yet to issue said rewards.
  • JooberJoober Posts: 6
    sorry i am a new player, :smile: ,if anyone can explain to me about that
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    7dy3avn1znbr.jpg i purchase some crystals and got him sometimes you have to try
    Only the top 10% of arena participants will get the rank reward that hands out the specific hero.

If it is a new hero tied into the months event or movie; points needed to get said hero run around 6 million and up.

Which means to have a shot at getting the champ in question; you will need a roster of 3 and 4 star champions at around 60? And be willing to grind for hours each day.
    whether with my achievement like this has no effectgfk9ig4fzzak.jpg
    but I've tried to keep playing in order to get captain amerika but the result only get 3 star crystals :-(gknd2h8ezrde.png
    please help me to explain about this, i still do not understand how to get hero at pvp event
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Joober wrote: »
    whether with my achievement like this has no effectgfk9ig4fzzak.jpg

Those are just the milestones to give you rewards while you play. Captain America was handed out to the top 10% scorers out of all players. You only got in the 11-25% range. It is competitive, and you have to keep fighting and scoring more points after you achieve all of the milestones.
    If you didn’t land in the 10% bracket or top 10 bracket; you are not going to get the arena hero.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    @Joober There is a ranking system. The 640k points you did got you all the milestones, but that doesn’t get you the champ at the end. Although some of the older champs do go for that amount. To get a 3* captain America you may need to get double those points, to achieve top 10% as usually you need around 1.2-1.3 million to get the featured 3 star. But if you want, you can try again next round which starts soon.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Well I'm depressed that you got him as a 4 star. Even though I grinded until my eyes were blood shoot red and were my fingers twitch. But nooe even through I grinded and paid I get flipping ****.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    Ozzieont wrote: »
    7dy3avn1znbr.jpg i purchase some crystals and got him sometimes you have to try
    how did you get 550 5* shards o.o
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    i got a four star captain america iw but the game crashed. i opened it up, and it said i got wolverine two star. dafuq is going on. i have the right to have that four star. you hear me KABAM. yeah. i have the right to have THAT EXACT FOUR STAR.
    OR IM GONNA BURN YOU ALL. (get it, because i'm Killmonger)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Qbdnfrhu wrote: »
    Ohh, I couldn’t see your profile behind your bars :joy:
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Qbdnfrhu wrote: »
    Ohh, I couldn’t see your profile behind your bars :joy:

haha, very funny
    all of them I thank you very much, now I understand why I do not get pvp hero :-), greetings know from me. Joober :-)
    Now hulk, i want your weapons, and secrets