**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk Ragnarok Face me ability

mhaobh9uw297.png
6ve68y6ltcsh.png
dav2vpdlx0s2.png
h9h8ivg7rvye.png

Hi I am writing this message regarding my ticket ref:_00D301HgIt._5000c1YKKkx:ref —case# 04728509

I wrote many emails but it seems that you didn’t receive any. So I thought I might contact you here. Just to remind you a little about the bug/technical issue that I noticed is hulk (ragnarok) passive ability “face me”. He didn’t trigger his ability while under damage over time.

Here are some details regrading your questions also am attaching some videos and screenshots.

I am using IPad version 11.3.1
Game version is 18.0.1
I am attaching some videos and screenshots for more information
I noticed the problem since last war ended.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    You have to read more carefully. Would have saved you a lot of time. Everyone of those damage effects won't trigger face me
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    yeah bro same as @Demonzfyre told u it's only working against passive damage over time not debuff damage over time
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Stop thinking that the game is broken because you are just bored to read character descriptions. And do some research, multiple threads talk about this.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    I’m almost positive that Dormammus degen does not count as it is an active debuff... but yeah, Hulks pretty much works against Mephistos aura of incineration and Magiks limbo. I haven’t noticed another time it has or could kick kn
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I believe dormammu and mordo’s degens for some reason neither count as active or passive...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Dormammu's degen is a passive ability ...
    Mordo sp1 is a debuff (doesn't trigger face me ability)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    WWIDB wrote: »
    I’m almost positive that Dormammus degen does not count as it is an active debuff... but yeah, Hulks pretty much works against Mephistos aura of incineration and Magiks limbo. I haven’t noticed another time it has or could kick kn

Face Me activates against Mephisto’s aura of incineration?
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    WWIDB wrote: »

Face Me activates against Mephisto’s aura of incineration?

Yes.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Yes.

Just confirmed in game. Very excited I don't have to r5 my 4* Red Hulk for Node 55 Mephisto in AW.
  • Guru_RaviGuru_Ravi Posts: 2
    Hey guys After doing my research I submitted my ticket.. I used him against many champs like drax iceman magik GP Mephisto etc but that’s very rare he activates his face me ability.. specially in dungeons he is unable to trigger his ability against magik and Mephisto
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Guru_Ravi wrote: »
    Hey guys After doing my research I submitted my ticket.. I used him against many champs like drax iceman magik GP Mephisto etc but that’s very rare he activates his face me ability.. specially in dungeons he is unable to trigger his ability against magik and Mephisto

Did you even read his abilities?

Better question: Did you even read all the responses in this thread?
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    ji04xz6gnde2.jpg