**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m so sorry Kabam, I’ll never bad mouth you guys again

I was very very unlucky with my crystal pull up to the point that I thought it was Kabam conspiracy against me. Until today I pull this sweet baby from my featured crystal

nuz3d1pqqpsi.png

He’s the one I want and RNG God has answered my prayer.

And Kabam, I’m so sorry for doubting your fairness regarding crystal pulls.

Comments

• MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    *has 5* Stark Spidey*
    *doubted fairness regarding crystal pulls*

Man I can barely pull a decent 4* :'(

Nah, I have opened 8 featured crystals for Blade and got all junkies. Almost quit after.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    *has 5* Stark Spidey*
    *doubted fairness regarding crystal pulls*

Man I can barely pull a decent 4* :'(

Let’s look a little deeper, the other 4 on his profile are (all duped 5* 4/55) medusa, Hyperion and NC....

Yeah man that crystal luck must really suck

You must be joking, right?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    What is this?? A sarcastic joke or what
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Hmmm
    How do I delete my forum account to avoid this kind of stuff 😂😂😂
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Lucky. Just pulled 2* magneto from Cap IW crystal.
  • Arch_Stanton19Arch_Stanton19 Posts: 30
    Gotta agree with the conspiracy theory tho. Sometimes it's hard to believe the randomness. I've been pulling Storm all month. It's not that she's bad it's just
    " what !?! again "
  • OP is right. You have no idea how much he spends or what his luck actually is just by looking at his profile.

He's just on a different progression level than most of you and his luck could be really bad. He could be 2 for 30 on 5* feature pulls for all we know.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    Syndicated wrote: »
    For people like you i want to leave this game, seriously.

Couldnt agree more with you, tired of seeing ppl with duped magik.medusa.iceman.dormammu....3 yrs of playing and getting older champs way before more 5* were being added
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the "special" crystals are only worth it to those who get lucky. The odds on any of those crystals are absolute garbage no matter how you cut it.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    22 5*s in my roster and the only one I didn’t want to dupe, is the one and only champ I have duped, NC. 0/6 on featureds. No tier 1 champs yet either.. Last few have been ok, Thorag and Nebs!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised that many of you point your fingers at me. Really what wrong? So you look at my profile and saw 4 decent champs there. So what? Do you have any idea about my roster. Do you know how long I play this game? Do you know how many crystals I’ve opened.

You need to look at your peer when comparing and judging something. If you still struggle pulling a 4* champ, it’s irrelevant to judge a 5* roster. If you are not at unchallenged level, you don’t know how hard it is to collect 6* shards.

And if you don’t know how awesome KM is, you don’t know this game well enough.

I just want to share a great pull and have some fun but kind of stunning about your reaction. So my last post in here and good luck.

I’ve opened close to 40 5*s and have 2, 3 at a push worth taking to R4. The best part is that I am on the verge of having T2a go into overflow again! So yes I will point out your top 4.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I’m surprised that many of you point your fingers at me. Really what wrong? So you look at my profile and saw 4 decent champs there. So what? Do you have any idea about my roster. Do you know how long I play this game? Do you know how many crystals I’ve opened.

You need to look at your peer when comparing and judging something. If you still struggle pulling a 4* champ, it’s irrelevant to judge a 5* roster. If you are not at unchallenged level, you don’t know how hard it is to collect 6* shards.

And if you don’t know how awesome KM is, you don’t know this game well enough.

I just want to share a great pull and have some fun but kind of stunning about your reaction. So my last post in here and good luck.

Ofc players points fingers when u sitting with
    Hyperion
    Medusa
    Spark

if ur profile only had 1 good/godtie champs no1 wud say anyway. or if u wrote in ur Title YES AWESOMEPULL
    So state from just seeing this.. all wud points fingers..
    Cuz many players still sittin with 1-2 greater champs..

and open 1-2 5 star crys each month maybe more.. en fact that also just showing those 3 above and havent seen rest of the roaster.. well doubt ur luck is bad.. but great pull.

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    nice buddy congratulations i whish to pull him or bisshop out of my next pull
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    it would be good, as long as the crystal doesn't land on a four star captain america infinity war, the the game crashes, and i get two star wolverine. (this is exactly what happened to me yesterday, contacted kabam, and they said they didn't give a fock about that).
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    pssh, you guys don't know whats a good pull, last night I added another 20 sig levels to my already super duped NETFLIX DD! What an amazing champ, cant wait to rank him up and shred opponents in war !
    #SeriouslyHelpMeRNGJesus
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited May 2018
    too funny
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    pssh, you guys don't know whats a good pull, last night I added another 20 sig levels to my already super duped NETFLIX DD! What an amazing champ, cant wait to rank him up and shred opponents in war !
    #SeriouslyHelpMeRNGJesus

Had that 2 weeks ago, then 5* beast yesterday :(
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    >>I’M SO SORRY KABAM, I’LL NEVER BAD MOUTH YOU GUYS AGAIN

I belive it's a bad thing to say anyway. They can nerf all your champs, add 7* and new champs, wich would be much srtonger, and it would kinda break the game, and then the community should judge them for doing such bad things IMHO