**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready for Act 3

I am on Act 2 right now and I know I can defeat Kang but I want to know I need better champs or I am fine

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    yes.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    My 4 stars are 3/30 Spider-Man (Stark-Enhanced) [No Dupe, 3/30 Thor (Ragnarok) [Sig 20], and Mordo [No Dupe]
    And My 3 stars are Deadpool (X-Force) [Sig 13] and Civil Warrior [Sig 20]
    Will I be able to defeat Thanos and the rest of Act 3 with this team?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Oh, yeah. Definitely. I beat him with a 4* 1/10 Juggernaut, so you should be more than fine.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Yeah you’re in good shape. And your three 4 star pulls have been fantastic.

Stark spidey is amazing. Mordo was my first 4 star and I became uncollected using him as my primary attacker. He’s underrated in my opinion.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    hell you can get pretty far in act 4 with that
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    If you have any 4* you cam complete Act 3. I had to 100% Act 3 to get my first 4*
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Your definitely ready. You shouldn’t have any problems.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Definitely,Top up with parry and dexterity,and it should be a breeze!
  • Moved this discussion over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
    Thanks everyone.
    @charaderdude2 I have parry, just need dexterity
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    i started to do act 3 with 2 five stars, and 3 four stars, because i was lazy to start. so in my opinion, yeah your ready, but how far will i go, with five star hype, rank 1 maxed out, same with beast 5 star, four star scarlet witch rank 4 maxed out, same with archangel, and awakened and maxed out black widow, three star.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Qbdnfrhu wrote: »
    i started to do act 3 with 2 five stars, and 3 four stars, because i was lazy to start. so in my opinion, yeah your ready, but how far will i go, with five star hype, rank 1 maxed out, same with beast 5 star, four star scarlet witch rank 4 maxed out, same with archangel, and awakened and maxed out black widow, three star.

Very far,Again,You could probably clear with 1*s with enough skill,and paary+dexterity
    @charaderdude2 I got Dexterity