**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    It must be Mainframe down Monday! 🙊
  • BarthyBarthy Posts: 3
    Every time during a dungeon. I don’t know why I even try anymore...
  • Game server is down again, time now!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    just started AW fight...
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    *Waits for the usual pictures of hamster wheels, sans hamster. As well as a congratulatory Deadpool shouting ‘you have been Kabamed’.*
  • Gooner26Gooner26 Posts: 9
    edited May 2018
    Yes it's down for me. And it went down mid AQ fight. Not the first time in the last few months game has been down midfight and I've lost half health in AW/AQ. These things end up costing us resources and AW kills. It's a disgrace that Kabam doesn't do anything to make up for it.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I'm an hour and a 40 minutes into a legends run, game went down about 8 minutes ago
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    Could we get an explanation as to why this happens almost on a weekly basis? For how much money is made per day in this game this shouldn't be a constant issue that everybody has to deal with.
  • The_RikerpThe_Rikerp Posts: 59
    6kfar1b3n0uv.png
    I love emergency maintenance the day before scheduled maintenance. Thank you.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I love using my revives I just bought, just to have the game go down like this. Spectacular. What a scam you’ve become, Kabam.
  • They used to. Now they don’t care because people will still spend money...
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I was in a dungeon run when it happened too. Gonna be real **** if I don’t get to use the champs when it’s back up.
    Sadly u won’t. Back on the 8th they said “sorry but we can’t reset your champs”
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    vc2a63cbrl0m.png
    Apparently my connection can't keep up.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I do hope there is compensation. That would be good customer service. Any other company I've dealt with has compensated me when it was on their end. If I got a 4* crystal, I'd appreciate it as I was in the middle of arena play which means I am losing the streak I was working on. Please Kabam do what is right and compensate the players with at least a 4* crystal.

Mike or Adora could you please respond?
  • PellucidumPellucidum Posts: 26
    Dear kabam,
    This game is truly amazing . You have created quite a gem. Artwork , graphics , game play, champion uniqueness etc all unparalleled. This has allowed an opportunity to monetize which is just fine. I have one request though at this time. Invest and upgrade in your infrastructure so that there are no more connection issues or laggy game play. Thank you.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    I think the games down again. Well there goes my dungeon run plans Thanks to the game for consistently being down throughout the past couple weeks. Any chance i get my champs off cooldown?
  • VaincentVaincent Posts: 16
    what time is it going to be back ?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    ZsirhcZ wrote: »
    ugz2338ysacy.jpg
    Howdy neighbor! Down for me too
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Hey all,

We're currently investigating this and working to get the game back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

We're very sorry about the inconvenience.

Will there be compensation?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    emergency maintenance.. during arena no less..maybe it may increase my odds of getting IW CM..lol
  • DukeZman wrote: »
    I was in a dungeon run when it happened too. Gonna be real **** if I don’t get to use the champs when it’s back up.
    Sadly u won’t. Back on the 8th they said “sorry but we can’t reset your champs”

That’s just a shame. I had my good champs and actually got matched with a good random partner. Too bad nothing will happen.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Hey all,

We're currently investigating this and working to get the game back up and running as soon as we possibly can.

We're very sorry about the inconvenience.

Hey Miike,

The game has gone down several times (once for a 5+ hour period) during the dungeon runs. I'm not asking for compensation in terms of items, but is it possible to add a few extra days of dungeons?

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask since this issue has been plaguing the game for a few weeks now.

Thanks!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    BowTieJohn wrote: »

Will there be compensation?

I doubt it.

• SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Sweet! We were running AQ map 5 with 30 minutes left and only 5 spaces to go with 4 people who had full energy. Where is our map 5 Crystal's kabam