**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade arena cutoff predictions?

I want to go for blade this Thursday, but I’m not sure what score to aim for. I have 600 units saved up and I can usually put up about 4.7 million. Will this be enough?

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    My guess is no, I think stark spidey went for like 7 million so Blade is gonna be up there. This will probably be the biggest basic hero grind yet so you probably want to aim for like at least 7 million and go as high as possible.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    192million, maybe abit more.

Prob around 5-6mil, although there’s been some great champs like medusa going for only 4m and doc oc for only 2.5m. Could be unexpectedly low.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Blade will go pretty high, but also remember that since so many people want him the pool will be quite big, and as a result the cutoff could be lower than people expect. Personally I'm guessing around 5 million. But of course, you should just be going as high as you possibly can
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    I thought dungeons and the 5* featured would bring the cutoff down. Medusa went for 3.8 million and sparky was 6 mil only before dungeons and 5* featured, and cutoffs have been lower since
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    I thought dungeons and the 5* featured would bring the cutoff down. Medusa went for 3.8 million and sparky was 6 mil only before dungeons and 5* featured, and cutoffs have been lower since

5.5 million. Tops.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    4.5mil top IMO.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    6 mill and this is coming from a guy who has maxed out his 5* blade ,ill be fighting for his 4* yes as i last fought for starky in jan and at that time there was no 5* arena but now there is , so blade arena will have max cutt off under 6 Mill that im sure of.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I would love to dup my 5* WS. he’s a underrated champ.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    Winter soldier is really good... I use him for that all or nothing node in aw ppl love to put Hyperion on, that power drain is awesome. If you have the Killmonger synergy then he's even more amazing but I don't use It cuz he's quite good without it. Since he's already a r4 5 star and my 4 star blade isn't duped I'll be going for blade but don't sleep on the soldier
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    4 - 5 Million. I'm sure about that. 5.5 million sure cutoff. I was planning to grind for blade, but I pulled him before that
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Like I always say, at least 150k.
  • Husain97Husain97 Posts: 4
    I have done 6.5 million is it enough to get him
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Don't forget vanquishing blows. Some pp might have blade already but they want to make that 20% rank rewards for dust.

I don't even grind for him since my roster is small and making 5mil should be too much work. Just make 150k points to get to the pool so maybe more pp will get him.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    6 mil - 7mil plus since hes since a rigged champ to have
  • Husain97Husain97 Posts: 4
    Finally got the blade😍
  • S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    @Husain97 how much points did you end with
  • rifle100rifle100 Posts: 22
    Can't believe I got him, so happy!! 😊
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    I got him too! Put in a lot of time and got him with 6 million
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    5.2-3 was the cutoff.