**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* killmonger awakening

Should i use 5* GENERIC gem to awaken my 5* killmonger?

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    no! save it for someone like starky, blade or sl
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I have a 4/55 Killmonger sig 60 ish, I used a skill gem on him and don't regret it, but I would not use a generic, save that for a Medusa, Starky, Blade, or even AA.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I realized killmonger has high potential to be in my godtier list, saw his has huge dmg output even unawaken, fun to play and has a lot of good utility, but still has no chance to play him with awaken.
    Anyone here wanna share some thoughts on an awaken killmongar? I think he is generally good in all modes, story, aq aw attk aw def.

What do u think?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I realized killmonger has high potential to be in my godtier list, saw his has huge dmg output even unawaken, fun to play and has a lot of good utility, but still has no chance to play him with awaken.
    Anyone here wanna share some thoughts on an awaken killmongar? I think he is generally good in all modes, story, aq aw attk aw def.

What do u think?

For attack he doesn't need to be awaken ( better attack bonus is awaken). For defense he is much better awaken. All depends what you want to use him for more.
  • TortoigTortoig Posts: 32
    Thanks for your opinions. I have awakened SL and 5* mystic and cosmic awakening gems. I guess I will have to think about it because I really love using killmonger