**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity dust how much do you have so far? ( as well as dark artifacts)

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Im starting to realize that I might not have enough to get the 5* ak gem and maybe not the 5* Genesis crystal. I've been lagging in doing 100% in dungeons, but now that I 100% all the quest (except beginner will do that tonight) so far I have

3mill dust and 10K artifacts. hows everyone else doing?

Comments

• XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    Almost 2mil dust and almost 19k artifacts
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    If you missed dungeons you will be grinding vanquishing blows and will need to hit top 20% nearly every day. You are behind by over a million dust and nearly 30k artifactis at this point.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 136
    About 700k dust and 6k artifacts.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    If you missed dungeons you will be grinding vanquishing blows and will need to hit top 20% nearly every day. You are behind by over a million dust and nearly 30k artifactis at this point.

so you think if i did dungeons 100% from now on and finished beginner , I won't make it for a 5* crystal and ak gem?
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    I have 2 million. but have only completed beginner through heroic and only explored heroic. Base on my calculations I am approximately 115k behind on infinity dust in order to get the 5 star awakening gem.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    4.2 m dust and 10k artifacts ( after buying one 5* crystal and getting an already duped MK so nothing). So much effort with no reward so far.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    4.2 m dust and 10k artifacts ( after buying one 5* crystal and getting an already duped MK so nothing). So much effort with no reward so far.

This is closer to the max so far, you must not have the top milestones available.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I have 3.2 Mil (Thanos on uncollected still needs finished) Everything else done. Have done every dungeon except the first day, Every day on the trials.
    As for the dust, 36k waiting on the next set of crystals
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    1n9kp9dyivkf.png
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Opened a Genesis crystal and got Ghost Rider

m9q4j9qparss.jpeg
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    4mil, still have beginner and normal difficulty to finish off
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    cdtwaykppa6c.png
    Got CM 1st genesis :(
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    About 1.3 million dust but I gave up on dungeons after day 3 and I haven't explored master or uncollected yet
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    Trap wrote: »
    cdtwaykppa6c.png
    Got CM 1st genesis :(
    have you completed all event quest?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    300k dust andd less than 500 dark artifacts
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    3.5m dust, 5k artifacts after buying a crystal
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I already cashed in some dust, I went for Gweenpool or Ghost rider and.... dare devil Netflix :'( I have lost my will to do dungeons since!!!!!!!! RNG??????
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I’m trying to figure out where I’m missing dust from, I have 85k exactly less than Zero but have completed all the event quests, and have dungeons everyday (our dark artifacts are the same)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm at 2 million with beginner, normal, master and uncollected still left to do
    And like 24k dark artifact.
    Prolly gonna have to grind vanquishing blows for that 5* AG
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    Opened a Genesis crystal and got Ghost Rider

m9q4j9qparss.jpeg
    Me too! Made me feel much better about the dungeon grind.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    3mil dust after completing all difficulties of EQ and have not missed any trials. Have only done dungeons like thrice but looking to grind vanquishing blow.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    Im tracking my daily progress to make sure I am on track to get that Awakening stone. I am trending below where I would like to be in Dungeons so might have to hit VB harder than I wanted.

ey98d3prq1uc.png
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    1.3 mill of dust....0 shards for DF bc i have a life and dont spend it on this game that is a chore
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    1.3 mill of dust....0 shards for DF bc i have a life and dont spend it on this game that is a chore

Cool story. Lol
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    I’m trying to figure out where I’m missing dust from, I have 85k exactly less than Zero but have completed all the event quests, and have dungeons everyday (our dark artifacts are the same)

Have you missed the days where you could do all event trial difficulties?