**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For us Level 60s. Should all the XP we no longer earn be converted into gold?

For us Level 60s. Should all the XP we no longer earn be converted into gold? 128 votes

Yes
96%
Madman_marvinEtaki_LirakoiDL864ShadTheManMattyloNEOJh_DezHulksmasshhKlaywikiCableDrZolaEvilEmpireSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67Haji_SaabMEKA5Shynight00Ground_Round1 123 votes
No
3%
stakAxeCopFireStrcx23433V1PER1987 5 votes

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes
    i just them over and over for item use event
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Yes
    It would be a great addition for gold, but I'd much rather have the level cap removed and increased to 70. They can make gold more available via others events (Halls of Fortune) or maybe buffing the gold in the EQ received from each fight instead.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Why not?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Yes
    XP boosts have no use after level sixty so there kind of useless...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    They are converted to gold, when you sell them.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Yes
    phillgreen wrote: »
    They are converted to gold, when you sell them.
    We’re talking about XP, not the XP boosts.

Edit: Didn’t see the post above you, my bad.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Was referring to the post above mine.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Yes
    on the topic of boosts tho, I remember someone once suggested that for lvl 60 the xp boosts turn into gold boosts instead, I like that idea
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Yes
    Absolutely, would be awesome and hopefully fix the gold drought for many players.
  • Yes
    Yes, great idea. We need something worthy for level 60 players and above.
  • Yes
    Yes, great idea. We need something worthy for level 60 players and above.

I couldn't agree more. I realize that most people play this as an FTP game, but this level of staleness is palpable and unsightly.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    This game is broken in a very bad way and has to be fixed ASAP. The lack of gold availability for end game players is just tip of the iceberg.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    No
    I agree that we need a fix for the gold issue. This is an interesting and novel solution. I like the out of the box thinking, but i feel kabam need a more drastic overhaul for gold.

I also agree that some of the the rewards we pull are useless. 3* arena boosts, xp boosts.

A little worried that if they play with xp they might screw it up. I think they should increase the level to 65 or 70 so we can use xp and get an increased energy cap.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Yes
    Man, this would be a great idea. Even at a .5 or .25 level would help.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Just give me retroactive credit for all the XP I’ve earned and base gold or energy or whatever rewards the game team deigns to award on that credit. It is amazing to me that such a successful game has entire sections of its in-game economy that are simply broken for parts of the community. And the response is...nada.

Dr. Zola
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    edited April 2018
    Yes
    I the idea of the Xp being converted to gold. I also like the idea of the xp boosts being converted to gold boosts.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Yes
    This is definitely a great idea. Extra 500-1500 gold per quest fight. Level 60 players would finally have a solid use for XP boosts. Promotes spending on energy refills and maybe even replaying Act IV or V, wherever the XP is highest. I vote yes
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Yes
    I was thinking about this the other day. It really would be a good solution. Since I’ve sat at level 60 for over a year, it would be nice to get something more out of fights than just at most 600/700 gold. As it stands, without grinding arena gold is difficult to keep around if you’re ranking a 5*.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yes
    I would prefer something better, but gold would be better than nothing