**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which is the best overall class in the game?

Which is the best overall class in the game? 98 votes

Science
3%
DrOctavius2_2BajjsbwuqjwSpurgeon14 3 votes
Skill
7%
MightylibraNatural_Born_NinjaStark78AlfaJosegee2321RicemanJincXNoob2435 7 votes
Tech
5%
DaMunkMcfly89HendrossMethedUpEnderDraco58 5 votes
Mystic
70%
AegonTStavelotXoteCarmel1ClaytonAppieGround_Round1NinjAlanJestressJRock808LoPrestiSlux83abn86SmokinSurferFrostyNDK13Chris_L_HbuffajrMonkey17288zuffySIlverProfessor 69 votes
Cosmic
3%
HairyslugMutantWharf8SoulBreaker1229 3 votes
Mutant
11%
sfu_koraxSolrac_2SpiritOfVengeanceSavio444SpiderCoolsPizzabeatJayProngsPeterQuillZsirhcZQbdnfrhuHypnoticdog99175 11 votes

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    What will you do with the result of your poll ?
    It won’t have an impact on your champions neither on champions future release.
    So another useless poll ...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Science
    Science all the way: you have Antman, Spider-Gwen, She-hulk, Rhino, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Joe Fixit, OG Captain America, etc. Can't beat that class!
    Science
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    Maverick75 wrote: »

I think the poll is absolutely relevant, especially if Kabam wants to consider which older champs to buff next, can definitely say that there is no need to buff a Mystic champ at all. And they just did Rulk and LC, so I would think a Cosmic champ might be next ...

Should be either more Science or some Tech champs. Those classes have some of the worst champs still in my opinion. Most of Cosmic champs are at least mediocre, not terrible.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Over all, all of the classes have really good champions. I can't really chose 1 specific class
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Science all the way: you have Antman, Spider-Gwen, She-hulk, Rhino, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Joe Fixit, OG Captain America, etc. Can't beat that class!

Quake, Captain America (Infinity War), MODOK, spider-man
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Mystic

hey be nice man
    thats rude
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Tech
    Depends what you're asking for:

Aesthetics - Tech/Science
    Stats - Mystic/Mutant
    Debuffs - Mutant/Skill
    Buffs - Skill/Mystic
    Offensive play style - Skill (Fury, precision, etc.)
    Defensive play style - Science/Tech (Able to prolong fights due to immunities, great health, etc.)

Sorry cosmic got no points :(
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Cosmic
    lol
    Science
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Quake, Captain America (Infinity War), MODOK, spider-man

@XxLoganTDCxX

No, you see, you actually listed good science champs. I was being sarcastic. 😂

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

The purpose of the forums is to promote discussion between players. The poll is useful if it promotes discussion.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Mystic
    cx234333 wrote: »

hey be nice man
    thats rude

Um, no it’s not. He’s asking another user to be civil. That’s not rude.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Mutant
    @Maverick579 Another useless comment.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Mystic
    If blade was a class, I’d pick it, but since the rest of skill is pretty underwhelming
    , outside of Gwenpool and a couple others. I went mystic for overall. Except against blade.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    Cosmic
    Cosmic all the way!
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Mystic
    Mystic overall is 1st imo

Tech class has grown to be my 2nd favorite overall. Yondu, GG, Doc, and Sentinel are all great champions that don't sit at the top of their class but I think they offer great utility.

Cosmic class is kind of repetitive and boring, but Hyperion is there. I do like Corvus also. Top end of class is good. Rest are too similar and boring.

After that it doesn't really matter. There's some interesting ones in each class but those are my top 3.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Science
    Science, we have a Hulk!