**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Day - Seriously

SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
I get the thought behind dungeon day and it is a good one. BUT:

You picked a Saturday afternoon/Sunday Morning which seems to be the worst day for availability for most players.

Plus, you picked the day in the middle of a holiday weekend in the US and Canada?

I’m guessing a lot of people that would do it otherwise, won’t be able to.

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    The timings of it can’t suit everyone because of different time zones. For a lot of people it’s probably better like this than during a weekday where people have to go to work.
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    It’s more that they chose a holiday weekend than it just being a weekend.
  • SligSlig Posts: 343 ★★
    And once again, if you are going to focus it to give a better reward, why not make it a whole week so the timing evens out for everyone?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Ah, damn, I was looking forward to it until I realized what days it would be on. Sunday is my worst day for dungeons, lol.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I actually have more time to play at work than at home, lol, so for my situation, anything crossing onto a Sunday (only off day), is harder to achieve.
    What it means for me is just trying to bust it out Saturday afternoon if possible, by arranging a time with an alliance mate or two to do some Dungeon 6. Might not make it to the 15k Milestone, but I can survive missing out on a 3* and a 4*, ha.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I would rather a weekend than a week day being stuck at work.

How is a weekend the worst time for it? No school, no college, no work, yeah some work but I mean a lot don’t on a weekend.

If it’s a holiday there is even more time to play it too.

How this is a complaint I don’t know.

People travel and spend time with friends and family
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I disagree with that. Saturday/Sunday is a prime time for people to play. Most aren't at work or school. It had to be sometime, and they can't coordinate w
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I disagree with that. Saturday/Sunday is a prime time for people to play. Most aren't at work or school. It had to be sometime, and they can't coordinate with all schedules.
    Besides, some of us are coherent for "May 24". Lol. ;)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’d much rather it be on the weekend. I guess some people would be annoyed if it was midweek, just unlucky if you don’t want it to be on the Weekend
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Since they want you to meet up with others in the park and play some dungeons, sunday seems like a good day for that.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Id rather they just cut the milestones in half for Saturday Sunday and Monday. Keep the higher rewards but put them at like 5k and 7.5k instead. Call it a weekend in the dungeon and bam, good to go.

But I’m sure many of us will grind it all out anyway!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I quit doing dungeons two days after they came out, hard to get excited about dungeon days...lol. I like the idea but it's about 70% there.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Just to reveal my lack of knowledge. What is Dungeon Day?
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    If people can complain, they will..., 🙄
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    Slig wrote: »
    I get the thought behind dungeon day and it is a good one. BUT:

You picked a Saturday afternoon/Sunday Morning which seems to be the worst day for availability for most players.

Plus, you picked the day in the middle of a holiday weekend in the US and Canada?

I’m guessing a lot of people that would do it otherwise, won’t be able to.

It’s in-step with everything this Kompany does... did you really expect something sensible rom Kabam? OH, you did!? How cute!

I went from over the cliff, addicted, player spending hundreds to logging in to collect dailys after dungeons came out.

Finally saw this game and business for what it really was/is

There’s way better things in life to get emotional about... A Kabam game is by far one of them!