**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth basic attack bug, with videos

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/rQigxNlKGfA

https://youtu.be/yjm1MtJQWsA

I think this may be a bug although it occurs randomly. I noticed as I was trying out realm of legends and it happened in each of the fights before so I recorded it to see what you think as it’s random and annoying.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I forgot to add that the bug is sabertooths attacks are being interrupted by the opponent blocking or hit him during his combo
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This should really be fixed!
    It’s similar to bishops old bug where the opponent could hit him straight after if he ends his combo in a medium although with this it doesn’t always occur and not always on the same hit. Which is why it’s annoying as you don’t expect it.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Might be a coincidence but it appears to happen when the bleed expires.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Also noticed that usually after doing a sp1 he cannot dash back for 2 seconds. as well as sometimes cannot combo into a sp1 without being blocked. @kabammike
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    @Savio444 what phone are you using? I had missed hits happen and had to turn down the game performance on my LG V20 when i got it and fixed the missed hits issues.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    @Savio444 what phone are you using? I had missed hits happen and had to turn down the game performance on my LG V20 when i got it and fixed the missed hits issues.

Using an iPad Air
    TheBlet wrote: »
    happens to me on iphone using any champ.

I was only using sabertooth so maybe it affects other champs.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    that's messed up. That happens when I lag spike sometimes. but that doesn't look like it's happening here.
    edited May 2018
    This post is just sinking down in to the forum. Any comment on this? Because i dont think its working as intended...
  • Hi Savio444!

Thank you for reporting the issue. I will send this to our Team for further review.
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Savio444!

Thank you for reporting the issue. I will send this to our Team for further review.

Thanks
  • Hey there @Savio444, when slowing down the videos it looks like you experienced this issue with Sabretooth's shoulder tackle (third Light attack) both times. Would you be able to tell me if this has happened with any of his other attacks, or is it just this one each time?
    @Kabam Zibiit From getting through those few fights, I didn’t notice any problems with his specials as they would always hit when I fire them, as well as the heavy. It was really only the basic attacks as I saw always the 3rd light hit could be blocked or they would attack. But most of the time this wouldn’t happen as this issue occurs randomly and unexpectedly while doing these 5 hit combos. Of MLLLM.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I know this post is kind of old but was this ever fixed? It's happening to me only with sabretooth in my fourth hit when I go MLLL, that fourth hit sometimes doesn't gets his target and then the enemy can attack me easily.

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I know this post is kind of old but was this ever fixed? It's happening to me only with sabretooth in my fourth hit when I go MLLL, that fourth hit sometimes doesn't gets his target and then the enemy can attack me easily.

No,It didn't.It's happening even now.Because of these I feel like don't using Sabre anymore.
    I haven’t noticed it in a while, but maybe this update brought it back. I’ll try it out in abit.
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    I just went through the first 4 fights of ROL, didn't happen to me so it might be only specific devices.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'll uninstall and reinstall the game and see if it get better. Only happened to me like 5 times so it's not that frequent.