**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science champ rank up

I can either R5 a 4* or R3 a 5*

Science champ rank up 28 votes

Max sig Void to R5
53%
DaMunkGolden_GuardianAjavedDarkZenSKOutsiderDmack976637Lt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsMutantWharf8AnimatronicstoCats4lifeshadow_lurker22Cats73DaddyDIBlueShiftI 15 votes
Max sig Gulk to R5
21%
Alfa_PigeonHairyslugElitehunterShadow_PhoneixPaytoPlayKngSpc 6 votes
Unduped Rulk to R3
7%
SaiyanHulk_Smells 2 votes
Upduped LC to R3
17%
DrOctavius2_2buffajrSpeedbumpJulzSmash 5 votes

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Max sig Void to R5
    They are all great but Void is almost irreplaceable in war for me.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Max sig Void to R5
    I will suggest void because he's a god tier and the others are bellow god tier but are still great but not like void
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Max sig Void to R5
    Gulk is good but Void has the utility needed to deal with MD and regen champs. Once you have the fear of the Void on, he hits as hard as any other Science champ in the game (besides Rulk). Rulk has great raw damage but offers little utility. LC is great even when unduped but Void is the best in the utility department.
  • Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.