**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it worth it being uncollected ?

Cadillac_puss123Cadillac_puss123 Posts: 184
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I just beat insurrection and I’m at the last chapter in act in act 5.2 ... but Is it really worth it ? I know I’m gonna have to use a **** load of units. And I’m also wondering if everything will become harder being uncollected ....

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Being uncollected unlocks so many things in the game. Totally worth it. Even the daily crystals are better.

It doesn't change the difficulty for anything in the game. Heroic, Master, etc are still exactly the same. But it does unlock the harder levels *if you want to do them*, but you will want to because the rewards are so nice.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    It all depends on your skill level. I spent just over 300 units on the collector the first time, now being 100% on it, it cost much less.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I used 800 units when I did it. 😔
    You talking just collector? or all of 5.2 in general?
    Try, Blade GR Iceman Spark and Hype
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Just bring your hardest hitters, and a Luke Cage if you have him. Stun the Collector, do as much damage as possible and try to evade but most likely die after that. If you keep up that routine you can knock him out with 4 level 2 team revives
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Scarlet Witch, Sparky, Hype, Blade and Dormammu will be great. Iv seen a Dorm vs Collector video that took him down to 20% if you play well.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Take your Sparky up to 5/50 and go with Blade for the sinergy, that way you wont need to gather many poise charges as he already starts with 3 and he dodges the collector specials. I used Hyperion at the start of the fight, and then only Sparky.