**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

dungeons are so time consuming it’s insane

13»

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    If you find a decent partner, it’s actually a decent source of gold. About 50k for all the milestones plus however many rooms you do. I think the aggravation is finding a partner that won’t die in room 2 and now your top champs take 2 days to refresh, but if you do it each day, you’ll have a decent amount of gold added.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    If you find a decent partner, it’s actually a decent source of gold. About 50k for all the milestones plus however many rooms you do. I think the aggravation is finding a partner that won’t die in room 2 and now your top champs take 2 days to refresh, but if you do it each day, you’ll have a decent amount of gold added.

Too many IF
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Its bs that the refresh timer for 5* are 2 days. They said they want to make use our 4* correct?
    Well guess what, in dungeon 6 after room 2 if i use 4* i get timed out and lose 50% of my hp.
    I dont have enough R3s and R4s to do dungeon 6 everyday and dungeon 5 takes ages to hit all milestones, and in the last rooms we also get timeout with 4*s
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    So the changes to dungeons should have been made by now. Anybody had the chance to try them out?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Dungeon 6 room 4 gives you full milestones now and that only took 15 mins. Don’t know about room 5 but it is much faster
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dungeon 6 room 4 gives you full milestones now and that only took 15 mins. Don’t know about room 5 but it is much faster

Dungeon 5 room 8 for the milestones
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Relax guys mikes fixing the time consuming problem by making it harder and less points, he must think that all the people complaining are map 3 or less, great kabam logic
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Haha ok then I read the feedback, sounds like his wording was wrong and they actually did fix it, thanks kabam, room 4 map 6!is a good fun challenge to try for
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe what @Kabam Miike is saying is the base points will be higher but it will go up slower, as illustrated below:
    Current system (I know the rate is inaccurate)
    100pts—> x1.25–>125pts—>157pts etc
    New system
    150pts—> x1.15–>173pts –> 198pts

So basically it’s more rewarding for a few dungeons than for 5 hours worth.

At least I think...
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your feedback. We have heard from many of you that while you enjoy the Infinity Dungeons experience, you feel that they take quite some time to hit all of the Milestones. After looking into this, we also agree that it is taking too long for players to hit the Milestones.

Upon investigation, we found that one of the reasons so many Summoners are taking so long to complete the Milestones, is that when choosing the difficulty for Infinity Dungeons, Summoners are choosing to go down a Difficulty level, instead of choosing the System recommended difficulty. While this does result in Summoners being able to advance through more rooms, it results in longer play times to hit Milestones.

To help Summoners to be able to hit Milestones quicker, as well as to alleviate some of the difficulty in higher Difficulty Levels, we are going to be making some adjustments to the difficulty and point curves in Difficulty Levels 4,5, and 6.

The difficulty in rooms 1, 2, and 3 has been toned down to allow Players to make more progress in a difficulty level they may have avoided. These rooms will also award more points, to help Summoners reach milestones with fewer runs of these higher difficulties.

This does mean that the difficulty curve will rise a bit quicker than before in rooms 4+, and the points will scale a little slower in rooms 4+ as well, but these changes will make it easier to hit milestones and get rewards more quickly.

These changes will be implemented for the Dungeons event that starts at 12 pm PST tomorrow.

Is this mentioned anywhere else on the forums? I don’t think people know.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your feedback. We have heard from many of you that while you enjoy the Infinity Dungeons experience, you feel that they take quite some time to hit all of the Milestones. After looking into this, we also agree that it is taking too long for players to hit the Milestones.

Upon investigation, we found that one of the reasons so many Summoners are taking so long to complete the Milestones, is that when choosing the difficulty for Infinity Dungeons, Summoners are choosing to go down a Difficulty level, instead of choosing the System recommended difficulty. While this does result in Summoners being able to advance through more rooms, it results in longer play times to hit Milestones.

To help Summoners to be able to hit Milestones quicker, as well as to alleviate some of the difficulty in higher Difficulty Levels, we are going to be making some adjustments to the difficulty and point curves in Difficulty Levels 4,5, and 6.

The difficulty in rooms 1, 2, and 3 has been toned down to allow Players to make more progress in a difficulty level they may have avoided. These rooms will also award more points, to help Summoners reach milestones with fewer runs of these higher difficulties.

This does mean that the difficulty curve will rise a bit quicker than before in rooms 4+, and the points will scale a little slower in rooms 4+ as well, but these changes will make it easier to hit milestones and get rewards more quickly.

These changes will be implemented for the Dungeons event that starts at 12 pm PST tomorrow.

Is this mentioned anywhere else on the forums? I don’t think people know.

It’s posted in the pinned “changes to dungeons” thread. (Might not be the exact name, but it’s one of the top threads)
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah they really needed to increase the points a bit more I think. It is still quite a grind.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    So dumb that they are releasing updates to make this better halfway into the event. Most people already gave up on grinding these things, and there's no big benefit to them if you weren't grinding them all month.

Next time try beta testing.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    So dumb that they are releasing updates to make this better halfway into the event. Most people already gave up on grinding these things, and there's no big benefit to them if you weren't grinding them all month.

Next time try beta testing.
    Sorry to tell you but the update your referring to happened 2 weeks ago, the mail you just got was just a reminder about that update.