**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war , tier(from 10 to 14) and rating(1100to 800) goes down

Some body help me out
My aliiance have tier 10 and 1100 war rating
And then suddenly it comes down to tier 14 and rating 800 why?

Comments

• Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    edited May 2018
    My guess is: you got punished for excessive piloting/account sharing... as far as I heard, the penalty is a cut in war rating (and some more stuff)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/64936/regarding-account-sharing-and-piloting#latest
  • What do you mean by account sharing
    We don't share accounts we are not even from same states.
    Only me and my brother play together
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    well if you and your brother play together on the same in game account - then that would be your "account sharing". Odds are other people in your alliance are logging in for other members and running aw paths for them, thus the "piloting".
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Some body help me out
    My aliiance have tier 10 and 1100 war rating
    And then suddenly it comes down to tier 14 and rating 800 why?

A drop of over 300 is the punishment for someone hacking or pilioting or maybe both them, it's a punishment and a deterrent to stop it from happening and hey don't do it without a reason.

You need to find out who's doing it then remove them from the alliance quickly before you all face further punishments if it doesn't stop especially if you have knowledge of it and do nothing.
  • Me and my brother play on different phones
  • We found that there is a mod user
    Is this coz of him?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    We found that there is a mod user
    Is this coz of him?

Yeah. Thankfully Kabam is coming down on cheaters. If someone in your alliance is using mods or piloting the alliance gets hit. Make sure he quits using mods or kick him because they will continue to punish the alliance if he is cheating in war.
  • Ohk