**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will Kabam get the difficulty of uncollected right?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I used to be able to explore uncollected, I couldn't explore last month because of that ridiculous Guillotine boss and I can't explore this month.
Not because of Thanos but because of Proxima Midnight constantly getting regen from chaos and I can't damage her because she always gets a hit in resetting my combo meter.

When uncollected first came out it was hard, then Kabam scaled it back because it was too hard, then it was too easy, now they've gone back to it being too hard.

A little consistency in difficulty would be nice

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I don't consider myself great by any means, above average at most. I haven't finished uncollected this month yet but there is still plenty of to do the research and practice on Thanos. The gully on last months EQ was difficult yes but again with practice was able to 100% it. I have yet to not do so on a monthly EQ. Please do some research (there's plenty of info out there) and comeback and say that you completed it!
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    It should be hard! I managed to get my uncollected title with 4/40s and one 5/50. Now 2 months later I have 4 5/50s and one 3/45 and this will be my first uncollected that i feel able to explore as i have 4 paths left on 3.1 and just the Thanos fight to go. Not once have i said since becoming uncollected that It should be easier as up until now I haven't felt worthy or at the right skill level for exploration, but with practice and better champs I have been able to power through this one. Make it harder Kabam! Challenge us to become better and throw whatever skill based fights at us that you can!
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Proxima isn't quite hard tho
    Bait her specials often and she'll switch buffs or debuffs
    Personally I used kingpin there. The more debuffs the merrier
    Also get willpower so that in case you get any non damaging debuffs you'll heal.
    If you're lucky proxima will get degen or poison and lose 300 health per tick which is fun to watch she could even get powelocked (make sure she has 0 power when she gets this and afterwards don't use specials)
    The most annoying buff is unstoppable trust me
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    The_One wrote: »
    I used to be able to explore uncollected, I couldn't explore last month because of that ridiculous Guillotine boss and I can't explore this month.
    Not because of Thanos but because of Proxima Midnight constantly getting regen from chaos and I can't damage her because she always gets a hit in resetting my combo meter.

When uncollected first came out it was hard, then Kabam scaled it back because it was too hard, then it was too easy, now they've gone back to it being too hard.

A little consistency in difficulty would be nice

There is alot of diff champs to beat those u mention.
    Guillitine was hard but still hard enuf to still be able to kill her without items..
    Intercepting is the way to kill her.. and well don try block cuz suddenly she went unblocd mode.

Proxima and about keep combo over 15.. if u cant do that u need to prac..
    Do u have Magik ? use her and u will be able to kill her easy

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    With proxima I think it’s just luck with the buffs.

I got lucky first time through and managed to get her power locked (so she couldn’t special) and a regen buff on my Angela. I just kept getting regen stacks from block damage but healed up shortly after. Was pretty fun.

I suggest you figure out how to bait L1 effectively, then just fight until you get a decent buff combo.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Proxima can be tough depending on the buffs chaos gives out. But i will say confidently that if you cannot explore uncollected, you just arent ready yet.
    Intercepting and perfect parrying becomes very important at the uncollected level.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    This is hit or miss. As far as uncollected, the collector was wayy easier for me than Thanos actually.
    I play with many VERY skilled players who have also had a difficult time with Thanos.....the Master Quest one even!

For those who claim to beat him with "no items" using only 4/40's or whatever, you're either lying (after all who can prove it?) or not the norm at ALL (<1% of players?). Most people with decent rosters and great skills are going to need a stockpile of revives.

IF, BIG IF, Uncle (uncollected) Thanos was that easy for you AND you used no items, the map is very short, and it shouldn't cost you anything to do it again, record it. and post it here. We could learn from you! Otherwise, hearsay.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    This is hit or miss. As far as uncollected, the collector was wayy easier for me than Thanos actually.
    I play with many VERY skilled players who have also had a difficult time with Thanos.....the Master Quest one even!

For those who claim to beat him with "no items" using only 4/40's or whatever, you're either lying (after all who can prove it?) or not the norm at ALL (<1% of players?). Most people with decent rosters and great skills are going to need a stockpile of revives.

IF, BIG IF, Uncle (uncollected) Thanos was that easy for you AND you used no items, the map is very short, and it shouldn't cost you anything to do it again, record it. and post it here. We could learn from you! Otherwise, hearsay.
    Thonas is Not thah hard just need a good knolegde from what u doing and mabye bait luck in the ends in Master with the dash at u thonas dont du thah much in Master
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★

Gotta pay attention to posts champ, most everyone who claims victory also says they just keep resetting and resetting until they get it. Anyone can say they eventually did it with trash champs, no one says they did it with trash champs on their first attempt with no pots/revives or looking at other people's work.

I am paying attention to the posts, but more often than not they are written with a condescending attitude in their wording. "It's so easy" and "the difficulty should be harder" then should not be in a post of someone who kept resetting and resetting and using pots and revives until they got it.
    Know what I mean?

I agree it takes practice and should not be a one shot first run through. At least MCOC made the path so short and single line so you can do it over and over again without much energy. +1 kabam

That and the OP is suggesting inconsistency in the difficulty not necessarily complaining that it is difficult in general.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    edited May 2018
    I had trouble with the Uncollected MODOK boss...until I duped my Blade (4*) and had Sparky drop in my last 5* crystal...then I walked right past him. I used a few revives for Prox, but not excessive (less than 5 on exploration).

Thanos? Haven't been him once yet on Uncollected. I refuse to use any resources until I can one shot the first Thanos. I got him to 2% this morning. With the short path it's easy to get to him and practice to get the hang of the nodes. Don't be impatient...

Once I got used to the mechanics of the fight, I rather enjoy the uniqueness of the fight. The only thing I wish Kabam would do in the future is to make it two paths instead of one. That way players can practice both fights before finally getting exploration. Otherwise, interesting and challenging Boss fight.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    lol, I thought this was going to be about making it harder so it's a challenge for end game players.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    If you get hit by proxima and can’t win because of that then I don’t see why you are complaining. Shes an easy fight with any power control champ, she’s still easy to take down with anyone since her specials are easy to evade. Just practice evading her specials and she will be an easy fight with the power gain. To me it sounds like you aren’t ready for it. I don’t think you should be able to beat uncollected if you are constantly getting hit and losing your combo
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If you get hit by proxima and can’t win because of that then I don’t see why you are complaining. Shes an easy fight with any power control champ, she’s still easy to take down with anyone since her specials are easy to evade. Just practice evading her specials and she will be an easy fight with the power gain. To me it sounds like you aren’t ready for it. I don’t think you should be able to beat uncollected if you are constantly getting hit and losing your combo

How can I not be ready for it when I've explored every uncollected before last month's?
    My point is that Kabam can't keep it consistent and are progressively making it harder, is almost like they didn't make enough money last month so they had to rank it up a notch.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    This is still fairly new content and maybe Kabam is still unsure of the difficulty they want this event quest to be at. Too many people beat it and they feel it was too easy of a quest. You said you can’t hold a combo. That right there is reason enough to say you aren’t ready regardless of how you did a couple months back. I loved the guillotine fight last month. I thought she was the best uncollected boss so far. Thanos is also a really good uncollected boss to me. I love the more challenging fights. The difficulty of the last 2 months actually feels right for the rewards you get to me. People always complain when something is too tough for them
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    If anything Uncollected should be made even more difficult. People complain that the game is too easy and predictable but as soon as they up the difficulty level, they start whining that it's now too hard.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I thought the difficulty the last two months was just about perfect. Challenging, but not ridiculous. Uncollected should be geared towards decently skilled players with developed rosters.
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    edited May 2018
    I agree, this is meant to be difficult, for the top players in the game to present a challenge. I think this month is actually easier than last month. It's really about learning your opponents moves and how to counter. Read the nodes and understand what they do and how to conquer them. Heck watch videos on youtube, theres plenty of them. Know when to evade, when to/not parry and evading all the specials. Uncollected is all about not getting hit. I've been able to fully explore every uncollected so far with one 5* r4 and the rest of the team 4* 5/50. The 4* team may change depending on the path but be encouraged, you can do it.

EDIT: And above all, try as much as possible to create favorable matchups for yourself. Learn your champs' moves and abilities. Anything to end the fight as fast as you can.