**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

story mode or event quests

GamePlayWorldGamePlayWorld Posts: 401
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
i need something to do

story mode or event quests 25 votes

story mode
36%
Dgen411BronzeFallNeaekDukeVartoxLuismarquez131DERPYREVENGERTheMageHunterGamePlayWorld 9 votes
event quests
64%
Lloyd_NabbitRagamugginGunnerJasonMBryantGunzoDonaldJTrump69wSWeaponXWolvwarweavileRentonXDThawnimCaptain_MaimCCoolCollinMbjKiddieSiddhantUltimatesaber32 16 votes

Comments

• GamePlayWorldGamePlayWorld Posts: 401
    edited June 2017
    story mode
    hi
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    event quests
    Are you max level? I'm not, so I'm focusing on Act 4 of story mode right now. It gives much more XP than the event, so I want to take advantage of the current XP boost for the next couple of days.

After that, I'll make sure to do the event quests. They'll be gone at the end of the month, so it's good to make sure I get those rewards before they are replaced by a new event.

I have tons of gold, so the gold event doesn't matter for me. It gives horrible XP.
  • story mode
    im level 6 and i need to see what to do first none of the enemies are hard because i can beet rol winter solider 3 tries
  • story mode
    because i have lots of
    practice on my dads account
  • event quests
    I recommend doing the bottom lane on hall of healing medium difficulty if u need iso
  • event quests
    im level 6 and i need to see what to do first none of the enemies are hard because i can beet rol winter solider 3 tries

At level 6 that's serious skill man
  • story mode
    i know
    thanks for voting guys
  • story mode
    Lloyd_Nabbit i mean on a level 60 account with 4 star gwenpool unawakened
  • story mode
    or awakened
  • CCoolCollinCCoolCollin Posts: 44
    event quests
    I'm level 6 and i need to see what to do first none of the enemies are hard because i can beet rol winter solider 3 tries
    I'm GamePlaaWorld's pal
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Do both... at a low level the rewards from each will be handy
  • story mode
    ok