**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I Use 5 star generic gem on Doctor Voodoo or save it for someone like Medusa or Stark Spidey?

Im about to finish act 5 100% and I want to take my doctor voodoo up for power control and prestige. I know his poison is ridiculous too. I am considering using the gem on him, but I really want to use the blade trinity for LOL and I need Starky. Should I use it on DV or save it for another champ? Here are my current 5 stars-

Should I Use 5 star generic gem on Doctor Voodoo or save it for someone like Medusa or Stark Spidey? 25 votes

Doctor Voodoo
64%
Golden_GuardianstakMarzGrooveFrostybuffajrSavio444SpiderCoolsL1d3rAElitehunterAnimatronicstoAdvCoachLedshadow_lurker22Cats73Mitchell35DirtyV 16 votes
Save it
36%
NevvBJRock808AddyoscausticjilanibuxEnderDraco58IBlueShiftIKngSpcManan0908 9 votes

Comments

• EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    po83h4pty37w.png
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Save it
    I’d drop a mystic in a heartbeat.. in fact I did on my voodoo, but a generic.. that would be tough. Maybe wait and see what you pull in the next few weeks.
  • TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    I'm of the opinion that you should only save something to use on another character when you're guaranteed to get that character. This game has no such guarantees.

That said, don't waste it on Voodoo, you have multiple better options.
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I would save for archangel, medusa or star lord but that's me. He would be very nice to have duped don't get me wrong. But think others would be better