**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Realm of legends/beyond hope

i just completed the realm of legends beyond hope

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Congrats man.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Congratulations! I won't even lie: When I finished that, I felt great.

Don't let people who come in and mock it get you down. It's a good test for intermediate players and if you didn't know how to intercept before, I bet you know now, after dealing with Captain Marvel, Rhino and Juggernaut!
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    Nice what team did you use??
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    There is soemthing I don't understand about Realm of Legends, the recommended team rating is 9,999,999 and no one has such a team so what's the deal? xD
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    There is soemthing I don't understand about Realm of Legends, the recommended team rating is 9,999,999 and no one has such a team so what's the deal? xD

Thats why its called beyond hope lol
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

How can people manage to complete it tho? And the rewards seem quiet meager tbh
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    IanMoone89 wrote: »

How can people manage to complete it tho? And the rewards seem quiet meager tbh

By going at it with a good team and practicing at WS till you get beat him without losing a champ once you master that you can beat ROL....there are now champs who can counter wolvy way faster lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    No need to update rewards as it is old content and the difficulty has not changed over time.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    No need to update rewards as it is old content and the difficulty has not changed over time.

No they do not. They need a ROL 2 if anything.
  • Scøøby_DøøScøøby_Døø Posts: 89
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    No they do not. They need a ROL 2 if anything.

It's called LOL
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Ok and?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Congrats. That's a big first milestone.