**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champion in the WHOLE game do you think is beast?

In my opinion I think the BEST Champ is Spiderman (Stark Enhanced)

Comments

• Torpedo906Torpedo906 Posts: 11
    I mean Great
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Blade
    Magik
    Hyperion
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Blade
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    1) Fully duped Scarlet Witch
    2) Stark Spidey
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    One champ for any content? I would go with my 5/50 Sig 99 Scarlet Witch
  • Torpedo906Torpedo906 Posts: 11
    I'm gonna go with Spiderman(Stark enhanced) cuz i'm a spidey FAN!
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    If I had to do everything with one single champ, I would have to chose Iceman as he is the most versatile champion in game. Give me any challenge and chances are Iceman will be decent at it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    If I had to do everything with one single champ, I would have to chose Iceman as he is the most versatile champion in game. Give me any challenge and chances are Iceman will be decent at it.

If I had to fight one thing sight unseen, I would probably use Iceman. However, the lack of a heal and the moderate damage makes the one thing he's not good at fighting long paths. If I had to do "everything" which included doing long paths of fights, I'd be more inclined to go with Blade, or maybe Rogue. Both have strong healing, Blade has the superior damage while Rogue has some power control that could get you out of SP3s in a pinch and significant ability to reduce the duration of debuffs and damage over time effects.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Any answer other than Beast is incorrect.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    x-menbeastkelseygrammerls20thcenturyfox.jpg
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Carnage.
    edited May 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If I had to fight one thing sight unseen, I would probably use Iceman. However, the lack of a heal and the moderate damage makes the one thing he's not good at fighting long paths. If I had to do "everything" which included doing long paths of fights, I'd be more inclined to go with Blade, or maybe Rogue. Both have strong healing, Blade has the superior damage while Rogue has some power control that could get you out of SP3s in a pinch and significant ability to reduce the duration of debuffs and damage over time effects.

Yes Iceman lacks regen, but he also has survivability bundled into his icearmor and decent health pool. Icearmor will save you in many cases that would destroy any regen champ, and it also acts as a pseudo block proficiency as it increases your armor. You can use Iceman for long durations as his parrys deal hardly any damage and in the event you screw up your going to negate a good chunk of the damage.
    edited May 2018
    Also to add to that, this is one champ and only one champ, so blades “superior damage” is only obtainable for like 6 of the 100+ champs you will be fighting. He does decent but not special damage without that danger sense. And his damage gets even worse when against bleed immune which isn’t very uncommon. Meanwhile Iceman only has 2 champs that counted his extra damage abuilities
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If we are talking which champ is best suited to take on any hypothetical fight, Beast himself is actually a pretty decent option. Freestyle mode does quick damage, and acrobatic has a little regen plus a passive power lock. However, I think my personal choice would be scarlet witch or rogue
    Also to add to that, this is one champ and only one champ, so blades “superior damage” is only obtainable for like 6 of the 100+ champs you will be fighting. He does decent but not special damage without that danger sense. And his damage gets even worse when against bleed immune which isn’t very uncommon. Meanwhile Iceman only has 2 champs that counted his extra damage abuilities

Blade outdamages Iceman without danger sense on non-bleed immune targets. The bleed on SP2 deals very good damage, you get bleed triggers from well timed blocks, and while the target is bleeding you gain power which is an indirect damage boost. Even with consistent detonation, I don't think Iceman can exceed Blade's damage against bleed vulnerable targets.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    My top 5 are Iceman, Blade, GR, Stark Spidey, and Void
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Blade outdamages Iceman without danger sense on non-bleed immune targets. The bleed on SP2 deals very good damage, you get bleed triggers from well timed blocks, and while the target is bleeding you gain power which is an indirect damage boost. Even with consistent detonation, I don't think Iceman can exceed Blade's damage against bleed vulnerable targets.
    Not saying Iceman does more damage then a off danger sensed blade, just that blades insane damage is severely gimped for the majority of your time playing. So when making the comparison, there really isn’t a huge difference when it comes to damage. The only time Iceman has superior damage is if it’s against a bleed immune champ as that drastically lowers blade, to almost bad damage. You lose all your power gain (more power = more damage) and you can’t take advantage of his Sp2.
    But yes, I agree blade does more damage in the majority of cases, but I don’t agree that it’s a significant enough amount to justify losing all of Iceman a tech. The fact he is triple immune allone makes him one of the best champs as there are so many bleed and poison nodes that will Destroy you otherswise. No blade can deal with losing 100% hp in 30 seconds (at least not effectively) so using our 1 champ in these cases you get hard countered.
    I’m not saying Iceman is the best champ for everything, I’m saying he’s the most consistently viable.

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I am Groot
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Best of each class(imo)
    Tech: Stark Spidey(Star Lord and Doc Oc are also great)
    Skill: imma go with Blade, super underrated
    Cosmic: Medusa(hyperion can also be considered for this spot)
    Mystic: Dr. Voodoo(bunch of other great champs in this class as well)
    Mutant: Iceman(or Archangel)
    Science: Void(other contenders are Quake and Luke Cage, Gladiator Hulk...Cap IW looks good too)
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    My sig 99 SW is too unpredictable ill run an entire AQ week without a single regen proc, then one fight within 20 hits ive had double regen and triple regen. Thats right 5 regen procs within 20 hits.

Stark spidey hands down is best all around. Hype and iceman a close second. Hype is probably one of the most underrated versitility-wise.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Gwenpool all the way.
  • HobbyhmnHobbyhmn Posts: 15
    Choosing the "best" hero is hard because it's hard to define. Best for what? It changes for every player. I would define "the best champion" as the most versatile one. In that sense, it's Hyperion.
    Hobbyhmn wrote: »
    Choosing the "best" hero is hard because it's hard to define. Best for what? It changes for every player. I would define "the best champion" as the most versatile one. In that sense, it's Hyperion.

I would define "versatility" as having the widest range of useful abilities, and traditionally we've considered champions in terms of their ability to deal damage, power control, be immune to certain kinds of damage, heal and regenerate damage, heal block, and so on. Not just can they do those things but how well they can do them. By that definition, I believe the most versatile champion is Ghost Rider.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I honestly don't think there is "one" champ that is the best. There are quite a few excellent champions though. Wish I had Iceman!
  • SirDuke_83SirDuke_83 Posts: 27
    There's different best champs depending on your opponent or node, from my experience with the rosters I have. Top 5 in my opinion would be stark enhanced spidey, scarlet witch, Medusa, archangel and blade. There are others that do better in certain situations but they're the 5 I rate the highest