**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long does the infinity dust event last?

How long does the infinity dust event last?

Comments

• ColbyX85ColbyX85 Posts: 24
    Hey @Mgchamp you know I was wondering the same thing!?
  • MgchampMgchamp Posts: 8
    yes
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Good question, perhaps one of the MODs can answer.

@Ad0ra_ , @Kabam Miike , @Kabam DK , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Loto , @Kabam Zibiit
  • JhojoeJhojoe Posts: 1
    Piye iki..?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Fairly certain that they told you in the in game mail. Also pretty sure that it’s in the thread announcing the event right here in this very forum. And as if those two places weren’t convenient enough for you, the items in the Infinity Dust have a countdown on then that tells you when the store closes.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Fairly certain that they told you in the in game mail. Also pretty sure that it’s in the thread announcing the event right here in this very forum. And as if those two places weren’t convenient enough for you, the items in the Infinity Dust have a countdown on then that tells you when the store closes.

^^^^ this

I don't mind helping people, but it is getting to the point where people don't even consider doing a minute of reading in the News & Announcements section. They just post questions and expect others to do the footwork.
    I am checking through the posts and see the post from April 18 from Kabam Miike which only states this,

"Infinity Dust
    Earn Infinity Dust throughout The Contest to spend in the store on items like Catalysts, Crystal Shards and more!"

I will continue to look, but thank you for mentioning it was posted on here and an in game email.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Too long
    edited May 2018
    I just found it in an obscure spot. It looks like it will end June 6th @ 12:00PM Pacific Time.

"Summoners!

The Infinity Nightmare event is almost upon us! This month, we have plenty of new content planned for you all, including Infinity Dungeons, a new Event Quest, Trials of the Mad Titan, and Mad Titan’s Vanquishing Blows!

Throughout all of these events, you’ll be earning a new limited-time currency called Infinity Dust!

Infinity Dust can be accumulated and then used in a limited-time Infinity Dust Store, where Summoners can purchase items like 4-Star Hero Crystals, Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystals, 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments and even a 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal!

Before we delve into what you can spend your Infinity Dust on, here’s a quick rundown of where you’ll be able to earn it, and when that event will be available.

• Infinity Dungeons - Start on April 25th
    • Trials of the Mad Titan Quests - Start on April 25th
    • The “Infinity Nightmare” Event Quest - Starts on May 2nd
    • Mad Titan’s Vanquishing Blow Solo Events - Start on May 16th

So here we go! The Infinity Dust Store will be available starting April 25th, upon updating to Version 18.0. Here, you’ll be able to pick up some of the most sought after items in the game! The items have an escalating cost, and most of them have a purchase Limit of 5 (excluding a couple items, like the 4-Star and 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystals that can only be purchased once, the Tier 2 Alpha Fragments (x18000) which can only be purchased twice, and the 5-Star Crystal Shards (x2500) which can only be purchased 4 times).

In total, throughout the entire event, it is possible to collect 10,000,000 Infinity Dust, though that amount will be extremely hard to obtain, so you’ll have to pick and choose what items you’re going to invest in carefully!

atmoc1ap7zuh.png

The approximate amounts of Infinity Dust that will be available in each mode is as follows:

Infinity Dungeons - 3,000,000 (Achieve All Milestones, every day, in the Highest Bracket)
    Trials of the Mad Titan - 2,000,000 (Defeating Master Difficulty every day for the duration of the event, and all difficulties on Day 7 every week)
    Infinity Nightmare Event Quest - 2,000,000 (Mastering all 5 Difficulty Levels)
    Mad Titan’s Vanquishing Blows Milestones - 1,218,000 (Achieving All Milestones in every event)
    Mad Titan’s Vanquishing Blows Top 20% Rewards - 1,827,000 (87,000 for Placing in Top 20% per event, 1,827,000 possible for placing in the top 20% in all 21 events)

More Information on the Mad Titan’s Vanquishing Blows and Infinity Nightmare Event Quest will be coming your way as we get closer to the release of that content."
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Wow, nice digging.
  • MgchampMgchamp Posts: 8
    I think it will end at 8th june asia time
  • GandenGanden Posts: 19
    I'm scraping to try and get 1 mill dust :\