**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vanquishing Blows changes

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
@Kabam Miike I noticed today vanquishing blows event had the points for milestones reduced by a good chunk. Will these milestones vary day to day or are the new milestones what we should expect day to day?

Comments

• RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    and they are upppp again!!! lol

back to 240k... 300k soon?!
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    So I guess that means the top milestone for shock will be at 100k...lol
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I am looking forward to the finish a fight with a "skill champ using shock" event..... we all know it will happen
    NevvB wrote: »
    There will be some varying Milestones in these events. After our last round of Vanquishing Blows, we did some analysis of which events were easier, and which were harder. We then lowered the points on the events that equate to the ones that Summoners had more trouble with.

So it’s harder to finish a fight with a heavy atk than an sp2..?

well, it was cosmic and there is Hype, so maybe?
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    djr17 wrote: »
    There will be some varying Milestones in these events. After our last round of Vanquishing Blows, we did some analysis of which events were easier, and which were harder. We then lowered the points on the events that equate to the ones that Summoners had more trouble with.

Not everyone has a hype. And even still, spam your hype heavy and they will die in no time
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★

Lets talk rtlol map1.
    Ok so youre using hyp and a pwr gain team, you still have to wait to get hit by the ai to reach sp2.
    If I’m using spidey with an atk or crit team, all i need to do is parry and heavy.

Which is less time consuming?
    I know, but I think it's easier for newer peeps to know how to use a sp2 than using a heavy without being creamed.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    They do if they are using the 3 star. THats what I did and put up +400k points.
  • ArtttonArttton Posts: 59
    edited May 2018

Contradictional at it finest,

1 round: milestones limit 300k, finish a fight with Sp2 considered easier.

2 round: milestones limit 240K, finish a fight with heavy attack considered Harder.

Did you even play this game once in your life?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited May 2018

Lets talk rtlol map1.
    Ok so youre using hyp and a pwr gain team, you still have to wait to get hit by the ai to reach sp2.
    If I’m using spidey with an atk or crit team, all i need to do is parry and heavy.

I agree with this, but for whatever reason their data showed people scored more points on the first one. Its not like they had months of data.... last time it was a week. Maybe One was a Sunday and people had nothing to do or whatever...... Pretty small sample.

What I would like to focus on is this:

The potential rewards for this is pretty high in 1.8M or so infinity dust. End game/near end game material can be purchased with this.

I am fairly certain their data should show them an exceptionally high percentage of these points are coming from RTL 1.1-1.3. At least last time heavy arena grinders got points, albeit less, for simply winning some fights.

I have a 6* tech, so sort of as an experiment I ran 44k points in tech combat while the first VB event was on. I got 90 something place and didn't even get rank rewards, that mean less than 500 people hit all milestones bc everyone was in rtl watching hypes power meter fill up.

The data will show an insanely high percentage of of the points coming from RTL 1.1-1.3

Kabam: You are telling me you want your end game players mindlessly upper cutting guys in RTL 1.1-1.3 as a fun source of entertainment? Starting a fight with hype/mordo and watching the power meter go up and pressing a button? "CMON MAN!" GUYS..... ITS NOT FUN. ZERO ENJOYMENT.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Although more interesting is that the rank rewards aren’t out yet. Where as previously they’d be out to everyone within 30mins of the goal ending...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I didnt hit the last milestone it got boring to be honest with you.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Quake's heavy isn't' registering as a heavy attack kill.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Arttton wrote: »

2 round: milestones limit 240K, finish a fight with heavy attack considered Harder.

This is what the data showed us. Less people completed the Milestones last time when it was Finish the Fight with a Heavy attack.

And yes, I do play the game. I hit the last Milestone for finishing a fight with an SP2 from a Cosmic Champ.

Are rank rewards delayed? No one in my alliance, and someone else on the forums did not receive them yet.
  • JRock808 wrote: »

This is what the data showed us. Less people completed the Milestones last time when it was Finish the Fight with a Heavy attack.

And yes, I do play the game. I hit the last Milestone for finishing a fight with an SP2 from a Cosmic Champ.

Are rank rewards delayed? No one in my alliance, and someone else on the forums did not receive them yet.

There does seem to be a delay on the Rank Rewards being awarded,. Not just for this event, but some others as well. We're working on it!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    Quake's heavy isn't' registering as a heavy attack kill.

It is for me if I hit the AI with the rocks. Charging her heavy or the Aftershock damage won't count though.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Lets talk rtlol map1.

Doing rttl map 2 instead of 1 is less time-consuming.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Lets talk rtlol map1.

Ok lets talk a out soing rtlol map2. Same situation...
    JRock808 wrote: »

There does seem to be a delay on the Rank Rewards being awarded,. Not just for this event, but some others as well. We're working on it!

Thank you for acknowledging the issue. No need to submit a ticket yet then.

Lets talk rtlol map1.

I find starting in 1.1 and doing next to 1.2 is the fastest. Less loading time it seems. Not huge for me on iOS but may help save a few minutes for Android.
  • PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Does the day the event was the last time vanquishing blows was around get considered into the analysis? Most likely people just got tired of the event and the 1st 1/2 day and didnt even try to complete it anymore.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Lets talk rtlol map1.

JRock808 wrote: »

Lets talk rtlol map1.

I find starting in 1.1 and doing next to 1.2 is the fastest. Less loading time it seems. Not huge for me on iOS but may help save a few minutes for Android.

I hear the Punisher is a long fight, making 1.1 long. I personally do neither, so I wouldn't know.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    I wouldn't mind the milestones being high if they awarded points for using any champ using the preferred method to end the fight and maybe award bonus points for using a specific class champ, but only getting points from a specific class is tedious work