**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gift inifinity dust to the community

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
A 3 million infinity dust gift to the community will offer many benefits. Here are some:

1 - people grinding for the Gem will be able to relax or continue for other rewards. It would excite most people and offer progress opportunities as the recent calendars have been stingy and stale.

2- Low level players will be able to get some 5* shards or other advanced supplies and get excited to grow.

3- A welcomed morale boost after all the adjustments of prestige and milestones. People who gave up on dungeons at first will join back.

4- If you think it’s too much of a give away offer it for 99 cents!

Gift inifinity dust to the community 72 votes

Yes gift us 3 million infinity dust
41%
SnizzbarDarkestDestroyerLoPrestibelli300INTEGRALzuffySIlverProfessorBa_Bo0Foxhero007ThikasSKK65SWGOH_MosDefSpiritOfVengeanceLilMaddogHTSgtAnime1Bruce12342OnmixNick0609RA_4RCh1efster 30 votes
No don’t do it
58%
GroundedWisdomGamerRektorSBundyBearHulk_77JRock808AddyosDeadbyrd9AxeCopFireAdamdrt2006Primmer79crogsIrohrSac123_TeddersRotellyCosmic_Ray13CodornasNemesis666EB54 42 votes

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No don’t do it
    Oh boy. 😔 This just won’t happen. Kabam is not going to give away several thousand dollars worth of resources, when they can still connive the naive who buy into their ridiculous over priced offers.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Why not 6.9 million then?
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Oh boy. 😔 This just won’t happen. Kabam is not going to give away several thousand dollars worth of resources, when they can still connive the naive who buy into their ridiculous over priced offers.

3m infinity dust is just over a half a tier 2 alpha if you don’t do any other work. That’s not thousands of dollars.
    MarzGroove wrote: »

The number was picked based on it being what is required to get the gem if you have maxed every other venues to date. So many people complaining about the ways to collect the dust and this would give the option to quit or continue if you want rewards without complaining since it would make the grind very reasonable. Currently the grind is too much even for the gem.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    No don’t do it
    No, don't devalue the work I've done
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No don’t do it
    Theres a better chance that the Cleveland Browns will win the Super Bowl this season.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    No don’t do it
    Lmao 3 million
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No don’t do it
    Why not do none of the events and get 10 mil for free? Work for your rewards. If you can’t put in the effort then you don’t deserve anything
  • No don’t do it
    It would be good to just gift players. Imagine all the grinding people would be doing and then all of a sudden people are able to get the same rewards as you for doing nothing. I have very little Infinity Dust and even I see the terribleness of this idea.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No don’t do it
    MarzGroove wrote: »

Currently the grind is too much even for the gem.

I don’t think this is by accident. If they were ready for widespread 5* AG availability you would see them for sale, probably around $99.
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    No don’t do it
    So basically you gave up on Dunegons and want the awakening gem for not doing any of the work?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Good news: 3 million idust for all!
    Bad news: all items jacked up additional 4 million!
    (sad trombone)
    It would be good to just gift players. Imagine all the grinding people would be doing and then all of a sudden people are able to get the same rewards as you for doing nothing. I have very little Infinity Dust and even I see the terribleness of this idea.

It would not be the same. The person who did nothing will get half tier 2 alpha and a mini item. The person who hit all milestones perfectly will get the AG and 1.5 they 2 alphas. That is not equal by any means.
    No don’t do it

It would not be the same. The person who did nothing will get half tier 2 alpha and a mini item. The person who hit all milestones perfectly will get the AG and 1.5 they 2 alphas. That is not equal by any means.

Regardless, someone who hasn't done any of the dungeons, even if they explored all difficulties of the event quest, shouldn't have access to the same rewards (the 5* awakening gem) as the people who have put in the time and effort to grind the dungeons from the very beginning
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Please I'm too lazy to farm.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    No don’t do it
    I kinda understand where the OP is coming from, although asking for 3 million infinity dust is way too excessive. I'm one of those who got turned off very early on from doing dungeons because they were too time consuming, so I skipped doing them for about a week or so.

Kabam has acknowledged that the earlier versions of the dungeons took too long for players to reach all milestones and adjusted them accordingly, which I'm grateful for. Maybe as a gesture of good faith they could give a gift of around 100k infinity dust to all players, not 3 million lol.

There is precedent before as extra valor was gifted to the player base during the Valor event last year as compensation for some goof up (the actual reason for doing this escapes me now). Knowing that there are higher stakes at play here ala the 5* AG crystal I highly doubt Kabam will consider giving out infinity dust freely, but again I understand where the OP is coming from.
    No don’t do it
    I could certainly see 100,000 being reasonable, even 200k wouldn't be ridiculous considering the extent of the issues caused by the emergency maintenances
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    60xcywowfsua.gif
    How about one... Hundred... Billion in dust?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I doubt they will do it though.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    No don’t do it
    Im sorry i dont have enough atm to buy a t4b but i still see this as a bad idea but on the other hand maby 100k + other stuff for the outages that has been plaging the game over the month would be nice
  • Liljap223Liljap223 Posts: 1
    😎😎😎😆😆
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I grinded around 9.5 mil. Wouldn't mind some more lol