**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this Doable?

Can you do Act 5 with 4 stars?

Is this Doable? 74 votes

Yes
51%
KpatrixRagamugginGunnerGolden_Guardiansfu_koraxbloodyCainFrostyvg2782JadedSIlverProfessorVladislas22UC439MagrailothosSac123_GrafikdevPFunkbuttersSpiritOfVengeanceCliffordcanShaheerFIazshawnli87 38 votes
Only Some 4 stars
35%
Jh_DezAlfa_PigeonJRock808Vivek_786DERPYREVENGERTheMageHuntergayan619netSavio444Lt_Magnum_1GeneralDCKyleMOnmixHammerbro_64My_SuperiorArnav1004_yadavAngelicsignChampioncriticBatpotter1Spark99Mjölnir1852 26 votes
No
8%
AjavedhydrogohardG0311KDSuperFlash10Jacobmc006stevemirogers 6 votes
I don’t know
2%
RicemanBatpotter 2 votes
I don’t care
2%
SyndicatedElitehunter 2 votes

Comments

• BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    I don’t know
    Incase you are wondering, these are my 4 stars
    I don’t know
    I know I would need to rank the 4 stars up
    I don’t know
    But do they work?
    I don’t know
    qbdjjuei3q9u.png

Thor’s Sig Level
    I don’t know
    @GluteusMaximus Won’t Spidey Work if I ranked him up?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Yes
    You are going to need at least a couple r4s before you can do act 5 unless you are crazy skilled. Have you finished act 4 yet?
    I don’t know
    Working on beating Act 3
    I don’t know
    I know it is very far, but I just wanted to know @taojay1
    I don’t know
    For the Future
    Yes
    I used almost only 4 stars during my completion of act 5. Obviously it can be done, but probably not with 3/30s.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Only Some 4 stars
    I think that it is possible @Batpotter but just get them a higher Rank/Level than 3/30
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Only Some 4 stars
    Besides your own playing skill, is about your roster to avoid gettin kill by some tricky nodes.

Like I will not encourage u to walk in act 5 with 4*r5 of unduped ironman and venom.

You need a good spread of the following (! = required awaken)
    Good regen: eg wolvie! x23 voodoo! strange
    Good magik control: magik vision dorm sw
    Good killler: sparky sl! medusa! gwenpool! CapMarvel
    Good ability reduction/shrug off debuff: crossbones, electra, kinggroot, fatboi kingpin.

Of course god tier champ in god tier for a reason, u r good to go with other really good champ like blade, iceman, aa!, hyperion too

I has been using 4r5 for act5, and got uncollected of course with the below line up
    My uncollected lineup (smaller roster back then): wolvie! Gwenpool! Ww2! Ultron voodoo!

My new 4r5 lineup
    Main contributer:
    Regen to clear path: wolvie!
    Ability reduction & power control & killer: gwenpool!
    Support:
    Long fight: starlord
    Stronger power control: magik
    Immunity: iceman

Yes
    Batpotter1 wrote: »
    I think that it is possible @Batpotter but just get them a higher Rank/Level than 3/30

This man be giving advice to himself :D is this a coincidence or
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Only Some 4 stars
    taojay1 wrote: »

U r so good at spot the different

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Yes
    hmm...i'd recommend ranking up your 4*s to at least rank 4, rank 5 if possible before tackling act 5, unless you wanna spend lots of units...it is possible beating act 5 with 4 stars, but they need to be maxed out or almost maxed. Stark spidey and crossbones are your best options right now, and wait for more 4*s to come. Good luck!
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Let see if you can last until you reach Act 5. For now, focus on finishing act 3 then act 4 then RttL then RoL along with all levels of monthly quest.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    yes if your a Elite player with the Skill to do it but for a Average player a mix of 4 and 5 stars can do it.
  • CharionnaCharionna Posts: 6
    Only Some 4 stars
    You should run for the 4* blade in arena and get him r4 or r5 he will come in extremely handy in act 5, you also have spidey so they can synergise. I'm sort of in your shoes as well. I'm level 37 free to play and in the beginner bracket, i beat Act 3 100% last week. Although i did it with 3* champs. I haven't started act 4 but ill breeze through it when i get that 4* blade from the arena, you should too.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Only Some 4 stars
    You will definitely have to get bare minimum r4 champs.
    I don’t know
    Thanks everyone!
    I don’t know
    I appreciate it.
    I don’t know
    taojay1 wrote: »

Or what @taojay1 You did not elaborate on what you meant the other option was.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    No
    no unless you dash almost everything and even then the collector will make u go through a lot of units. a lot of block damage on your way there.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Only Some 4 stars
    Not with your roster. You should get a team of 5/50s before you think about clearing act 5. You need great champs. Blade, GR, SESM, AA, Angela, Hyperion, Medusa, Starlord etc. CB, SESM and Thor Rag (if he is duped and is with Hulk) are the only R5 worthy guys.
    I don’t know
    Thanks everyone
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yes
    Batpotter wrote: »
    Working on beating Act 3
    if you haven't even finished at 3 yet, this question is pointless.

You probably will have other / better 4* Champs by then.

Once you're at least almost finished with act 4 then ask again.