**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Infinity Dust use?

Should I save my Dust for a 4* awakening or a 5* awakening gem?Or is there something else I should consider?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    It depends what you need and how much dust you can save up.

Probably the rarest thing you can get in the game is the 5* awakening, and itd be worth it if you can get enough dust. For me, the t2a might be the most valuable and I might just buy that. I'm also seeing others who just want as many 5* shards as possible.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    I will go for t2a, have to rank 4 Medusa and Iceman and I don't have enough catalysts for both
  • MgchampMgchamp Posts: 8
    If you need only a few more shards to get 5 star hero crystal,then use the infinity dust to buy it
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    The 4* awakening gem is the best deal. I say go for that first and then consider other offers. 6900000 infinity dust for a 5* awakening class gem is too much specially considering that is only a class gem, so imagine spending all that time grinding for dust and end up with nothing of use to you. I would consider the offer if it was generic. The tier 4 class catalyst looks OK for players that don't do map 5-6. Tier 1 alpha for 80000 looks good if you really need one. The 4* crystal looks too expensive considering how easy is to obtain 4* shards now. It all really depends on what you need. And if you go for the 5* shards choose the best deal of the 3.
  • ColbyX85ColbyX85 Posts: 24
    Hey how long are we going to be able to keep collecting Infinity dust!?
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I spent my dust on T2cc crystals as there a nightmare to get and a T4.
  • I knew that I woulnt get the 5* awakening gem, so I bought the 4* one first. Now I will see what I need first
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    5* awakening gem if you can get enough points. I'm holding all points until the last day to see if I can get enough for it. Never has there been a time when you can purchase one of that's with in game currency outside of units. It could be a game changer
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    5* awakening gem if you can get enough points. I'm holding all points until the last day to see if I can get enough for it. Never has there been a time when you can purchase one of that's with in game currency outside of units. It could be a game changer

This is how I'm doing it. I'm still deciding between t2a and 5* AG. I have a few 5* AG I havent been able to use yet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBQonlTd5q0

found this video. helped me a lot
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    I got the four star awakening gem. Awakened Falcon, good choice?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBQonlTd5q0

found this video. helped me a lot

Horrible video. He didn't even notice until halfway through that the icons were messed up.
  • heman01heman01 Posts: 45
    I would say the t4cc is the best deal. 5star would be nice but think it's ridiculous that it's 7 million dust when they only offered 10 million all together. With no guarantee to what color you get.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I got the four star awakening gem. Awakened Falcon, good choice?

I am sorry man but no, you should have saved for someone else
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    @The_Unknown
    Lol I suck. How about the Phoenix I awakened..?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    @The_Unknown
    Lol I suck. How about the Phoenix I awakened..?

I am not sure about that honestly but from what I have seen around here she is decent
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I'll go for t2a
    edited May 2018
    Got the 4* Tech Awakening gem, but I have no tech champs that could really benefit from it. I'm semi retired so map 5-6 are not my thing and bought a Tier 4 class catalyst with dusy, got tech. Now I have a Tech awakening gem and 3 Tier 4 Tech Catalysts for no champion in my current roster. So I'll wait for a Star-Lord or Spider-Man Stark.

In case you bought the awakening gem I'll post a little outdated video on awakening priorities
    https://youtu.be/36dXVuz4KJI
  • DjElfDjElf Posts: 1
    what would it happen for the infinity dust remaining (if you still have some) after special event ends?
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    DjElf wrote: »
    what would it happen for the infinity dust remaining (if you still have some) after special event ends?

I remember seeing a mod said dust will be converted to gold, but don’t remember anyone mentioned is it a 1dust=1gold conversion