**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Thanos was harder to fight?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
just wondering. i think the first one was more of a pain for me. doesn't matter if its master or uncollected. just overall. if you can, can you explain why that thanos is harder?

Which Thanos was harder to fight? 119 votes

1st Thanos
54%
NevvBWhododo872SBundyBearVinCastleGolden_GuardianBadroseCarmel1ChadhoganStrategicHaji_Saabsfu_koraxFreakydJRock808Corpsmanvg2782PikuShivuTrandafirAsukiranoySpeedbump 65 votes
2nd Thanos
45%
HiapeindexKpatrixL3pa_DAjavedLoPrestiSpity68DemonicStalkerGoken2345VTA92Adamdrt2006buffajrTendersquadDanicb94YotzDukeZmanweavilesunnykpSeKoSagnikfuryEmil_Limson 54 votes

Comments

• BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    2nd Thanos
    2nd Thanos @MasterTroller42 because of Deathtouch.
  • BatpotterBatpotter Posts: 147
    2nd Thanos
    And it isn’t just Master and Uncollected That had to fight the Infinity War Thanos. It was Heroic too.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    1st Thanos
    1st for sure, death touch isn't difficult to deal with but the unstoppable makes intercepting quite difficult
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    2nd Thanos
    yeah death touch kept tagging me.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think the second was actually harder. It may actually be easier. It's just harder to practice fighting the second.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    1st Thanos
    Death touch/2nd Thanos was super easy IMO. I'll just go with 1st Thanos since my intercept game is trash, but he wasn't that bad either.
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    2nd Thanos
    Only inverted controls messed me up
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    2nd Thanos
    Plus death touch and evolution
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited May 2018
    1st Thanos
    Death touch phase made it so easy on 2nd. Gave attack openings right after L3, just had to avoid him which wasnt too hard. However, the unstoppable war and inverse controls of the first one really screwed me.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    2nd Thanos
    Reflect bleed. I had to use quake as my team had no bleed-immune champ..
  • 2nd Thanos
    Death touch will conquer you 😂
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    1st Thanos
    The first with the reverse controls was more of a pain the second one was not bad at all
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    2nd Thanos
    Second one cause you can't attack after specials, giving you less openings.

Also deathtouch + wonky controls and/or lag don't really mix well.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    1st Thanos
    I gave up on uncollected Thanos. **** kept nailing my entire team on unstoppable.
    How the hell do you intercept like that. It's a nano second and he's on you!
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    2nd Thanos
    Death touch was the problem for me as well.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    1st Thanos
    For the death touch bring in in an almost dead hulk (20% revive?). Hulk does most damage and will get it done faster but any avenger will work.

1. As soon as the cut seen ends dash forward and attack (5 hit combo), then
    2. dash back and let the death touch timer run out, then
    3. Attack aggressively until he uses sp3. Since your an avenger you cant die due to sp3 (safeguard). Then,
    4. After sp3 wait out death touch again, then attack aggressively. Rinse and repeat.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    2nd Thanos
    That was my strategy as well. It just didn't always work lol
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    i beat him on uncollected, 100%. not too too bad. but master mode was bs. i cant beat him there for some reason lol. its impossible to intercept him i think all these mechanics should be on uncollected only or some kind of nerf dude, thats messed up for all the ppl who been getting cheated these past 2 months with harder content on master mode. not everyone can play like that we arent all machines
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    1st Thanos
    The first one was by far harder. Death touch wasn’t so bad because you could hit into his block, doing some damage, and drawing out openings to intercept... that unstoppable was just nonsense. After a s3 it’s easy to get cornered and then you are dead. Sometimes he just dashes back repeatedly, and if you fall for the feint he hits you immediately upon contact, which he ignores. And if you don’t fall for it you take a special 3, no safeguard. And your avenger will still probably get cornered afterward.

Practice over and over before you commit. Get him to sub 20% on your first champ reliably.. practice the unstoppable phase with as many champs as you can. Only cost me 5 l1 revives and some l2 heals total. Cheap compared to some, and I’m terrible at this game.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I made it through Master, but it was all horseshit if you ask me. Lol. I have never had to use revives on master mode, with the Iceman event being the exception. I had to use a ton of items on this.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    1st Thanos
    1st one because of the stupid inverted controls... Hope next time we don't have to fight a boss while eating spaghetti with one hand and chinese chopsticks, on a single leg over broken glass, shaking our ass and singing the spiderman theme...
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    kgrljc7lrcxg.gif
    Nope. @Badrose , this is next months challenge.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    1st Thanos
    :D:D:D
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    1st Thanos
    The inverted controls and unstoppable were a big pain for me and I had a bunch of deaths on Thanos 1 none on evolution, one on nightmare, and maybe 3 on deathtouch of the second.

If you can intercept well, 1st is probably easier, but if not, 2nd is much easier
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    1st Thanos
    1st one was quite a bit harder IMO. I had to practice him like 10 times before committing... then did 2nd Thanos in one go (granted overall between the two I use like 4 revives but what I mean is i didn't turn back and didn't have to fight #2 more then one time as far as learning him).
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    2nd Thanos
    just did uncollected Thanos. on master it seemed like first was easier, but now the hardest part for me is when he is unstoppable. easy to intercept in the beginning, but after sp3 hell difficult, almost impossible if you're cornered
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    1st Thanos
    Unstoppable War .....Deathtouch was easy .. Just watch seatin's guide