**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did the daily quests rewards changed?

4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
gs6jg34kkn7t.png
I had to do 17 times the daily quest to get 1 Full t3cc cosmic...I dont remember The rewards being like that...Did they inform us about the change? if yes why did they changed it?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Just luck of the draw. But ya it seems to be lower the higher you are in level. LOL
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Just luck of the draw. But ya it seems to be lower the higher you are in level. LOL

Just look at the rewards 375 shards for 100% completion? seriously ? and how long will it take for me to create 3 of those to get a champ to r4 ?
    Weeks at that rate lol. Considering that they only come around once a week. May want to do the sunday event also if you don't get one today.
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Weeks at that rate lol. Considering that they only come around once a week. May want to do the sunday event also if you don't get one today.

I did get 1 just by completing it multiple times thank god i needed only 1 cosmic...But i need 2 mystic and mystic day went by and i forgot to play it...Now it will take me about 2 more weeks...This thing has to go back the way it was tho we have alot of things to do (heroic master HOH for now and story) we dont have enough energy either double our energy or we need back the full t3cc's when 100% explore....I dont think the sunday event is reliable i only played it once and never got what i wanted...
    Just gotta be hopefull. I try to fill my stash and what not weekly, cause you never know when your going to need them. Food for thought. It is crazy time consuming though if you wanna do other things lol.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Exactly the same thing happened to me with mutant t3cc. i needed just one to sell so my t4cc would complete since i had to r5 my wolvie.. i tried it five times but didnt get a complete t3cc. and then wham kabam throws me an offer. i gave in and bought it for units since i was frustrated of fighting for one t3cc like a fool.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Lol i stashed over 200 t3cc shard crystals during rank down event now im never out of t3ccs plus i get a t3cc crystal every week
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    It's always been like that but that's why T3 class cats seem to be thrown into loads of rewards everywhere, think this week is the first time I've done the T3 quests for about 12 months
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Always been ****, but the hard-path chest has something like 50% chance to drop a full t3cc, so just do that over and over again
    It's always been like that but that's why T3 class cats seem to be thrown into loads of rewards everywhere, think this week is the first time I've done the T3 quests for about 12 months

Same for me i dont usually do it...so i wanted to r4 hype and i was missing 1...I got an offer for like 300 units no t3cc worth the units, but a month or 2 back i think once u 100% u had 1 t3cc for sure out of the map now its only shards
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I never do the t3cc quest anymore. I rarely get a full t3cc from it again. I rely on getting them from the t3cc fragment crystals earned from the 7 hour and 22 hour daily quests. Saves me the energy to do the t2cc daily event instead...now those can be uber rare at times.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes they have definitely changed it. First it cost more energy to 100% it with 70 energy you can't even 100%. Two the reward and drop rates are terrible and then you want to sell me two t3 for 400 units gtfo. So the money you were making off the **** deals was not enough so now this wtf. I ran mystic t3 3 times and didn't even get half a t3cc come on. I won't buy or deal or waste my time.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Have to go dig the old archived forum to check if rewards changed.

I am only doing the daily quest for both T1 to T3 catalyst and basic this whole month.

• It´s been 3 weeks since i started to try to get 3 science T3 catalysts.
    Still short of the last one.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    That quest is a waste of energy
  • aereon8305aereon8305 Posts: 10
    I have better luck doing the daily T1 & T2 level proving grounds, then converting them up. Also, do any event that gives you cc at all.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Definitely a waste of energy. The only problem is we need them so damned if you do damed if you don't. I would like to know why the change. Was kabam not making enough money off of t4cc and t4b deals?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    1 year old thread....Wise from your gwave!