**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Option to Hide Champs in Arena

Can you consider adding a checkbox in the settings menu that will automatically hide champs needing a refresh in arena?

Requesting help takes way too long on Android and I would rather just have them hidden instead of scrolling down 60+ champs needing a refresh to get to my next round's team selection.

Requesting help also seems to hamper device performance with the extra server calls, so can we have the choice to hide them and let the cooldown period run naturally?

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    edited May 2018
    This is not the exact solution you were looking for...but why don't you just ask for help on the 3 you just got done using? They will then drop to the bottom of the grid and only show you champs that are available. Plus, you only have to ask for help for 3 champs at a time vs hitting help for 60+ champs.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    How about a "request help all" button for your champs?

Or how about it is assumed that you would want help (is there a reason NOT to?) and so the game automatically executes it for you? :wink:
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    KABAM noted that a "Help All" type button would be a drag on the servers. I do like the concept of removing the help feature all together and providing the 1K loyalty another way while reducing the standard VS mode cooldown.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    The entire help system should just be removed
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    How about a "request help all" button for your champs?

Or how about it is assumed that you would want help (is there a reason NOT to?) and so the game automatically executes it for you? :wink:

Yes, there is. The OP mentions it; device performance. Especially older android devices have issues with this.