**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deathmatch depends on prestige?

uj31xscspcku.jpeg

In this photo, i was at streak 129 when i got this deathmatch. My team has above 11k rating and still got a deathmatch. luckily i managed to win against it.

o0pc1z5vhtci.jpeg

After i win against that deathmatch, i tried using a team of r3 again with above 10.5k rating. I didnt get a deathmatch.

I just want to know why this happened. Is it that the algorithm of having a deathmatch depends on total prestige of your team? if so, then what is the minimum requirement? When other people got 2 r5:65 5*, the deathmatches were adjusted and i tried and tested that the minimum requirement is above 10.5k. i used that same 11k team in my earlier round and i didnt get a deathmatch. Do we really get random deathmatches in higher streaks?

P.S.: i cant stop using my r3 4* in grinding. those champs give me around 100k per grind. I grind 8x a day that means it's a 800k/day and 2.4m in 3 days. That's a big loss for me.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    In my experience, When using 3x 3/30 a death match is possible regardless of which 3/30s you use, It is a possibility not a certainty.

*more accurately 3x 80CR (challenge rating)

** in the near future it is likely to be a guaranteed match up. To avoid it, for now, 1x 90cr + 2x 80cr.
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    Sorry mate, but what do you mean by challenge rating? and how do i know the challenge rating of my team?
    edited May 2018
    Challenge rating is on the stats page in the profile of a champion. (The i next to attributes)

4* 3/30, 5* 1/25=80
    4* 4/40, 5* 2/35 =90
    4* 5/50, 5* 3/45=100
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    141 rounds in Blade Arena no death matches here. I’ve also ground (grinded?) significantly in both the 45* and 456* arenas and never got death matches when I followed my formula:

Start with highest 3/30 4*s for 1st 4 matches (skipping my 6 best 3/30 4*s)
    Runs max R1 5*s for matches 5-8
    Matches 9,10 run with those best/strongest 3/30 4*s I saved
    Matches 11-21 start at my highest champs (R4 5*s and 5/50 4*s) and work my way from the top down (getting Thanos Team at Match 11)
    Fights 22+ use anything I want 3/30 4* or max R1 5* and higher.

Following that I’ve never had a “death squad”

Occasionally on fights 11-15 as I work my way from top down I get a strong regular player team for 1 match instead of Thanos for some reason, but since I’m using my best champs it’s no big deal.

Not sure if that info helps but that’s been my experience
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @txthree are u mixing low 4/40s and high 3/30’s? Just curious. I try to keep rankings the same on my teams
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    @DukeZman, there were some changes in the formula with the minimum pi rating to avoid deathmatches. It was because of the strongest players getting 2 r5 65/65 5* in their rosters. I always get a deathmatch when my team is below 10,500 or when i use a champ below 3,500. I tried avoiding it by only using a team higher than 10,500, and i was successful the whole day yesterday.

@CoatHang3r okay thanks mate. so you're saying we could reduce the probability of getting deathmatches if we mixed our teams by having 1 90cr and 2 80 cr.
    Yeah, it doesnt reduce the probabilty it removes it, for now.