**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LF Alliance to merge with ...

Solid core of loyal players. Come join us. We’ll build together.
Got tired of being part of inactive alliances so decided to start our own.
It’ll take time to regain our prestige but with these solid guys we’ll be back in no time.
Bring ur crew to my crew.

line ID: bxzoo98
ign: BxNUTZ98 - Add me

Comments

• FoolNurdFoolNurd Posts: 12
    How many guys do you have?
  • Boogz98Boogz98 Posts: 14
    8 solid, 10 total ...
    Any of those alternate accounts? Not sure we can take on that many.
    We were only looking for a few and filled everything with alts to keep War going. I know we have 3 alts left, maybe 4 and we have 1 retiring real soon. Beyond that, we'd have to weigh things out. We've got a pretty solid group of heathens.
    Foolnurd I appreciate it but I can’t bail on my solid 8 guys who have been with me a long time dude ...
    no none are alt accts ...
    Yea, I understand. Wouldn't want to break up the team
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Posts: 13
    edited May 2018
    Boogz98, are u still looking?

R_Man haven’t made any decisions yet
  • McocleeMcoclee Posts: 24
    Hello, if you’re still looking let me know. We have room for the 8 for sure.
    Message me for more information.
    Mcoc: $leeta$