**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

random 2* champs...

Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
Kabam please stop insulting us by gifting us 2* champs in random mail messages like youre doing us a big favor. Besides that one arena for 2*s, 2*s are pretty much useless for anyone regularly playing the game for more than a couple months. SO here's what you could do instead, based on prestige or being uncollected or both, maybe you should tier the champs received by players up to a 4* (because I doubt you just want to give away 5*s all willy nilly) but at least 4* champs, to people with prestige over like 4500, would benefit from another four star or the 5* shards that come with the dupe. Among other things like alliance event rewards, Alliance aq event rewards, and solo event rewards, this needs to reflect the current state of the game in which 4*s are slowly becoming obsolete and 5 and 6*s are the name of the game for higher tier players.

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Goken2345 please stop being insulted by gifts of 2* champs in random mail messages .
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    NEVER!!!!! lol
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Goken2345 please stop being insulted by gifts of 2* champs in random mail messages .

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It's fine. I, as a shameless collector/hoarder, like the free 2*'s
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They could have simply sent nothing and no one would have noticed or said anything.

I like the collectibles. I’ll never use him, but he will be points towards level up next time it comes around.