**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SHADOW_BANDIT1SHADOW_BANDIT1 Posts: 26
    Also in a dungeon. Hope we get our champs unlocked
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Well the game went down. Again. This is getting awful I was going into room 6 in dungeon now I won't get those rewards and I basically just wasted those champs. When will this stop? When will y'all care enough about the players to do something about this? Do y'all ever care?
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    My champs will be having cool down period without being used in dungeon. Definitely unexpected one
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Died when I was in dungeon 6 map 1. Goodbye r4 Magik. Thanks Kabam.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    *Thread merge incoming*
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I’ve not had to refresh champs once for these dungeons
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Same I just used r4 5star yundo game goes down in first room so horrible
  • VaincentVaincent Posts: 16
    I feel you guys
    pdo7vxoxjqae.png
    Also I was able to see some glitchesat the start of the fight. Make a note of this too.. @kabammike..
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Oh come on!
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    They don't want all to have blade
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Was just about to place for war damnnnnn
  • 19Swords19Swords Posts: 12
    Right in the middle of a dungeon with my 5*SL. Thanks Kabam. How about you hire a professional to maintain your servers.... It's amazing how bad of a job you do!
    Vaincent wrote: »
    I feel you guys
    pdo7vxoxjqae.png

Welcome aboard boss.. :-D
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    same here. looks system wide now
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    same
  • GuiustavGuiustav Posts: 7
    Just in the middle of blade arena, what a joke man.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    the servers are so fragile. why cant they buy better servers
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I’ve not had to refresh champs once for these dungeons

Then you're not using the same 5*s or 6*s everyday. I am.
  • I just used 4 boosts to do Uncollected 3.2. Got past 1st Thanos and game goes down before I start second fight. All boosts gonna go to waste and I don't have more. And I'm a self-declared mediocre player so not sure I can beat second Thanos with what I have on hand (remaining boosts/units.)

I don't know if Kabam replaces items gone to waste or not but this is unacceptable. This game has become nothing but a constant headache for months on end.
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    I bet anyone who paid for the crystal only got a 2* champ anyway. Kabam just laughs at us
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Wow surprised we haven’t seen a mod
  • DrifterDrifter Posts: 4
    Game down while playing dungeons 6 why I’m so pissed
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Typical last fight lagged so bad I died then I realised kabam has gone to sleep again!! rkx3r8i1jpy2.png
    kabam
  • Was in the Movie Theater while this happened. (was just leveling up Beast lol)
    Thought the Movie Theater had some kind of emp system to disable em all.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    errr2tbfs8ej.png

Game BROKE
  • BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33
    In other Kabaam games, we get compensation.... 5 4* archangels would be nice