**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DrifterDrifter Posts: 4
    Dungeons 6 with my tops champs and game down
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Wow surprised we haven’t seen a mod

It’s lunch time 😂😂
  • flloein280flloein280 Posts: 10
    Same watt is wrong kabamm
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    And here Inwas hoping this thread was about how you regen 5% of your health every time a debuff is applied to you.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    I just started my 188 th round , won first match with mordo and then it happened... Servers crashed. Goodbye blade. I'd love to have you
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    It's looking increasingly likely that they won't have this issue fixed or have compensated us by the time the Infinity Dust event is over either
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Anyone kept a record of how many times it’s happened this month?
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    I've never heard of anyone having to refresh champs for dungeons, you must not be getting far to keep using different champs over and over.
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Same.
    Kpthagreat wrote: »
    Will my dungeon champs be refreshed?? @Kabam Miike

No.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Well here we go again a good arena and the severs break down shocker
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I wish they didn't delete the threads where they announce emergency maintenance once its resolved... would love to make a collage of thread titles during a random emergency maintenance
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Pretty awesome that it started 30 min after dungeons refreshed, had to max the number of people to lose their top champs
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Wonder if only a select few will get compensation for the down time again. I’ve been trying to log in for quite some time, no luck. Still waiting on that crystal half the players got last a few days ago....
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Why do they post a sticky thread saying emergency maintenance along with date and time? I bet they read here and then post it. They don't know it too or else they would have posted at least 10 minutes prior to happening it? How come players post it earlier than the game team? Too much inconsistency.
  • Hey everyone, the game has been temporarily placed into emergency maintenance. We will continue updating everyone here as soon as we have more information to share.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    megamang wrote: »
    I've never heard of anyone having to refresh champs for dungeons, you must not be getting far to keep using different champs over and over.

It's the opposite, I do one run for all the marbles D6, 4 rooms. I like having my 6* KM for that.
  • BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    I'm wondering whatever happened to Kabam's "poor performance" gifts they used to give out. I was in the middle of Dungeon 6 room 4 when the game went down. Just wasted those champs and that effort.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    im not playing this anymore til its fixed properly
    Hey everyone, the game has been temporarily placed into emergency maintenance. We will continue updating everyone here as soon as we have more information to share.

Where is the usual “sorry for any inconvenience caused”?

• Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Hey everyone, the game has been temporarily placed into emergency maintenance. We will continue updating everyone here as soon as we have more information to share.

Will we get the update next month then?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

I expect to be compensated with a free 4* Blade already leveled to 5/50 and with max sig :rage:
  • RoyuTehSuperRoyuTehSuper Posts: 0
    I think this is the 5th time a emergency maintenance has happened and in those 5 times i have been interrupted from Arena. AQ, AW, and crystals.
    What's going on Kabam?