**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How many points needed for the arena 1%-10%?.

17111711 Posts: 220
Hey guys can you please tell me how many points I would need to be in the top 1%-10% for the blade arena? Right now I have 1mil points.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The general consensus from what I have seen is going to be ~5m. But don’t take that as solid proof. He could go for less or more. If you’re at 1m right now I don’t think you will be able to get him if you’re in the veteran bracket.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    How long have you been playing
  • 17111711 Posts: 220
    @KyleM since the game came out but then stopped for about a year.
    @Liss_Bliss_ great how are you even able to get 5mil? Btw this is the 3 and 4* arena.
    Sadly for you about 5.5m then if you account was a month or 2 old you would be fine
    @KyleM for the 3* & 4* arena you would need 5.5mil?.
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    Your best bet is to wait until the next round. That way you will know how much he went for and plan accordingly.
    For blade yes usual for worse champs 2.5m is safe
    @KyleM fun time :(.
    I know best bet is hitting milestones until you get a large roster or going for lower champs such as abomination recently who went for 1.8m
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    KyleM wrote: »

I’m going on about 2 years now. I don’t even bother with the arenas anymore. It’s too much time and energy for the little reward you get from it.
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    KyleM wrote: »

I’m going on about 2 years now. I don’t even bother with the arenas anymore. It’s too much time and energy for the little reward you get from it.
    Only been playing just over a year haven’t went for arena last time was medusa before that it was August
    1711 wrote: »
    @Liss_Bliss_ great how are you even able to get 5mil? Btw this is the 3 and 4* arena.

I am already at 4m and I missed almost a full day.

I have 55 r4/5 5*’s and 32 r4 3*’s but I hardly ever use my 3*’s unless they are arena point boosted.
    Shynight00 wrote: »
    Your best bet is to wait until the next round. That way you will know how much he went for and plan accordingly.

I agree with @Shynight00
    While it will be nice to pull him from both arenas waiting and planning may be the best option for you. Make use of any and all arena boosts. Using 4* boosts on your top 3 4*’a (4/40 and above) and unit refreshes help tremendously.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm on 5.6 million.
    I'm going for around 6 mill, if I miss him this time I'll go a bit higher next time and use a gem on him
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Google “MCOC arena cutoff” and click the link that’s in Russian. I tried posting it but my comment was sent to be reviewed for approval. Best way to guess what arena champions will go for is to find out how much champions who are equally desirable went for.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I haven’t played much of arena for a long time but I came back this round for Blade because he’s a must-have for me. As such, I rather play safe than sorry, so I will get at least 7M, probably 8M if I feel unsafe about it. I can get 1.5M in 1 hour with boost and refresh, which is about 5-6 hours of grinding in 3 days. He won’t go less than 5M, imo.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    6 is safe. 5.5 is dicey. It really should be like 4.2 but it is Blade after all.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Cmon you guys are being unrealistic. The pool is gonna be big and its top 10%. If lets say top 10% = 12k players, theres no way in hell 12k players are scoring 6million+. The cutoff will be somewhere in the 5million range if that. Bigger pool = lower cutoff