**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any compensation for the exaggerated emergency maintenance this month?

Hy guys.

This month the game is kidding with us. A lot of downs that affects a lot players like some in the Duggeons with that very very high recharge time and make some of us lose a chance to earn a high score or in the middle of fights in AW that counts as lose and decrease half of health, thing that can count to determinate who wins that war. There are some compensation to players comming this month? Like Alliance potions or a item to recover a champion breath in duggeons, or Kabam will act as they are doens't seing this?

Comments

• KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    The said compensation would be looked at after the problem was fixed then everyone went quiet then what would you know the severs go down again
  • AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    Trandafir wrote: »
    you wanna play dungeon with out bug ? than delete this post

Well, let me check... The duggeons have everyday a daily meter. So yes we need to play. But, how we will know whats is the right time to play if the game downs with no notice? LOL
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Some people got compensation a few days ago. I didn’t, but some did.
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    loader187 wrote: »
    Yes you got your compensation for the month. It was a 2* cable. Lol

You are wrong. 2* Cable was given to players to make them stronger in game.

it was to beat uncollected difficult Thanos haha
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    milomike wrote: »
    Some people got compensation a few days ago. I didn’t, but some did.

What compensation was that?
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    It is obvious that the Contest is not performing up to standard.

It would behoove Kabam to compensate the player base for excessive poor maintenance as it has adversely affected a significant percentage of said base due to these constant outages. It has most immediately affected Infinity Dungeons and our ability to collect Dust in a timely manner.

I would suggest dungeon recharges and X amount of dust be compensated to the base for low quality maintenance of the game as of late. I'm sick of getting locked out of dungeons and having my time wasted.
  • BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    I was in the middle of Dungeon 6 room 4 when the game went down. Whatever happened to the "sorry for our poor performance" packages they used to give us to compensate. Would be units and energy refills and health and revive pots. I mean, yeah, I'm super stoked to FINALLY have a 2* cable!! YAY!! But seriously, come on!
  • SmivverzSmivverz Posts: 17
    @kabam surely we need compensation for this maintenance it always happens when we are either trying to grind arena or aw starts it is becoming a bit of a joke now
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Pretty sure our compensation are the vastly overpriced offers like £50 for half a 5* 😏
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I get their point of view from a business perspective, of not wanting to send compensation for an issue until you figure it out and fix it.

That being said, with how long this has been going on, that philosophy runs in to two issues:

1. With long running issues such as these server crashes, the player base gets angrier and angrier as time goes on...some will get fed up waiting and quit. When I say some will quit, I am not suggesting that they will leave in great enough numbers to actually hurt the game...but you risk losing some longtime loyal customers. A fatigue begins to set in.

2. When it goes on this long without any compensation, the anticipation of compensation grows to a point to where there is no way the actual compensation will measure up to the expectations of the player base.

I have never been one to demand something everytime an issue pops up, it is not a perfect world...I get that. But as a long time player, it is hard to stay positive about this.
    AleSnake wrote: »
    Hy guys.

This month the game is kidding with us. A lot of downs that affects a lot players like some in the Duggeons with that very very high recharge time and make some of us lose a chance to earn a high score or in the middle of fights in AW that counts as lose and decrease half of health, thing that can count to determinate who wins that war. There are some compensation to players comming this month? Like Alliance potions or a item to recover a champion breath in duggeons, or Kabam will act as they are doens't seing this?

*Hi
    *dungeons
    *determine
    *seeing
    *doesn't
    *spell check is not your friend

thanks english professor, you saved my life
  • XepherXepher Posts: 17
    Should at the very least be 1k dark artifact shards
  • Ridebmx74Ridebmx74 Posts: 1
    I would like to know if I’ll get my champs refreshed and recharged to finish a dungeon I started. And my 3rd milestone rewards weren’t given to me as the last mutant/science dungeon ended.:/
    I would like to know if I’ll get my champs refreshed and recharged to finish a dungeon I started. And my 3rd milestone rewards weren’t given to me as the last mutant/science dungeon ended.:/
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    The grandmaster is in charge the collector’s lofty standards don’t apply anymore it seems
  • EoD_BawsEoD_Baws Posts: 20
    Emergency Maintenance for the 9th time this month this is getting ridiculous and we do not even get and explanation or even compensation for our wasted time. You're loyal customers spending our hard earned money on this game and we cant even get an explanation for why we cant get on the game. Please back me up guys we deserve an answer from Kabam.
  • 66474746647474 Posts: 8
    Sorry my dude this will probably be marked as spam
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I guarantee you this won't be up long.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Compensation please!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Compensation!
This discussion has been closed.