**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much is safe for Blade?

I’m on 8 mill for blade, but I’m not sure that’s safe. I’m also interested in what the rest of the community is up to for the blade z78n4lmegcyp.png
arena. Comment it.

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Sure, thanks
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    6mil.

You will love your blade!
    Sure, but I need to find a way to awaken him
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Round 2
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think you confirm top 800 already lol

he doesn't need to be awakened to be great

True, but awakened, he is on steroids.
    I have all the rank up materials to take him straight to R 5, including iso8, t4 cc, t4 basic, t1 alpha and everything else (minor catalysts also included), but I’m still not sure whether he’s worth it unawakened, thoughts?

• MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    edited May 2018
    The highest score ever in basic arena is 6.6M for DV. Back then, 4* was still king. Recently, the closest to Blade-Sparky- went for 5.9M. Base on historical cutoff, 8M is pretty safe, imo

He needs to be awakened though, so you have to come back for second arena. He’s the game changer, at least for those at war tier 4 and below.
    edited May 2018
    Also, not to sound mean, but you May also have potentially single-handedly raised the 10% cutoff to 6 mill-ish. Making it impossible for me to get blade. Thanks T.T
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The highest score ever in basic arena is 6.6M for DV. Back then, 4* was still king. Recently, the closest to Blade-Sparky- went for 5.9M. Base on historical cutoff, 8M is pretty safe, imo

He needs to be awakened though, so you have to come back for second arena. He’s the game changer, at least for those at war tier 4 and below.

Dv basic didn’t go that high. Iceman basic run was 6.8m tho. Hypes and gp just over 6m. Arenas have had a massive change since those. So most of the major arena grinders already have their 4* & 5* blade’s. 🤷‍♂️
    Jaded wrote: »

Dv basic didn’t go that high. Iceman basic run was 6.8m tho. Hypes and gp just over 6m. Arenas have had a massive change since those. So most of the major arena grinders already have their 4* & 5* blade’s. 🤷‍♂️

I’m pretty sure that first DV arena was 6.6 cause I got him out of that arena then making him my profile pic for quite a long time. The second one cutoff dropped to less than 4M though.

I don’t remember Iceman went that high but probably.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    You cant compare this arena to older arenas that came out before the 5* arenas. Cutoffs are much lower now
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Voodoo was just under 6. Iceman, Hyperion, and Gwenpool went for over 6.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

I have all the rank up materials to take him straight to R 5, including iso8, t4 cc, t4 basic, t1 alpha and everything else (minor catalysts also included), but I’m still not sure whether he’s worth it unawakened, thoughts?

Some weeks ago I got one (4*) from a 4* crystal. I paired him with GHost Rider and ranked him to R5. I did it after I had decided I was done with ranking 4* and I never regreted it, he is awesome. Couple of weeks ago I duped him (another crystal), which was even better.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    8m is too much LOL overkill for sure
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m on 8 mill for blade, but I’m not sure that’s safe. I’m also interested in what the rest of the community is up to for the blade z78n4lmegcyp.png
    arena. Comment it.

Better go for another 2 mil at least I heard most people are putting in 10. I think 12 mil will definitely do it. But you won't get Blade for less than double figures.

Omg no Way blade as 4 Stars god for over 7m
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    pretty sure you got blade lol. 8 mil is a lot. 6-7mil is right id say
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    arena. Comment it.

4.5 million tops I reckon.

• NihungNihung Posts: 108
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    You cant compare this arena to older arenas that came out before the 5* arenas. Cutoffs are much lower now

Agree 100% most proper arena grinding people don't bother with 4*.

Those that do, haven't the roster to hit more than 4.5 million.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Rogue42 wrote: »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
    Again, ur camparing arena numbers from a different arena sysystem. There was no 5* arena when champs hit these numbers. Add in dungeons. Add in the size of this pool. The cutoffs are never that high any more
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

The only thing you get with his awakened ability is regen. No damage increases just regen. So if that is steroids I guess. But yes he’s worth rank 5 unduped IMO. I have him at 4/55 unduped and he’s great
    Nihung wrote: »

Agree 100% most proper arena grinding people don't bother with 4*.

Those that do, haven't the roster to hit more than 4.5 million.
    What do you mean by “proper arena grinding people”?

Only 800 people can get a featured from the 4* arena.
    Only 150 people can get a featured from the 5* arena
    If they are “proper”, the number is extremely small because more than 10k will get Blade from basic.

I agree that most of the top, end game players already have Blade but he’s still highly desired. I don’t bother with 4* basic but I went all in for Blade this round because I don’t have him yet. Sparky went for nearly 6M when many already had him as 5* and didn’t grind (me included), but his score was still high. Blade is even more in demand because of his popularity.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There's a few in our alliance with awakened 4/55 blades that putting up 7+ mill for the 4* so they can run one in AQ and war
    Rogue42 wrote: »

Again, ur camparing arena numbers from a different arena sysystem. There was no 5* arena when champs hit these numbers. Add in dungeons. Add in the size of this pool. The cutoffs are never that high any more

He did not compare. He just showed me the data and tks for that. It turned out Iceman is record holder. But you can see the number went down significantly for every top champs in second round. So if you can do 6M the first round, second round probably won’t require as much.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I did 6.4 but I’m 100% sure that’s overkill. Really I think around 5ish will get him.
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    I'm at 10 million now and will probably put in another million since he is so sought after.