**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much is safe for Blade?

2»

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Well I’m screwed now lol. 4 mil ain’t cutting it. Hope for round 2.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    BrandJenn wrote: »
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Voodoo was just under 6. Iceman, Hyperion, and Gwenpool went for over 6.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
    Again, ur camparing arena numbers from a different arena sysystem. There was no 5* arena when champs hit these numbers. Add in dungeons. Add in the size of this pool. The cutoffs are never that high any more

He did not compare. He just showed me the data and tks for that. It turned out Iceman is record holder. But you can see the number went down significantly for every top champs in second round. So if you can do 6M the first round, second round probably won’t require as much.

Iceman arena was BEFORE they changed the arena system and added 5* arena. 6 million is not a reasonable cutoff anymore. since they added the 5* arena in February the cutoff has never gone over 4 million
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#
    Again, ur camparing arena numbers from a different arena sysystem. There was no 5* arena when champs hit these numbers. Add in dungeons. Add in the size of this pool. The cutoffs are never that high any more

He did not compare. He just showed me the data and tks for that. It turned out Iceman is record holder. But you can see the number went down significantly for every top champs in second round. So if you can do 6M the first round, second round probably won’t require as much.

Iceman arena was BEFORE they changed the arena system and added 5* arena. 6 million is not a reasonable cutoff anymore. since they added the 5* arena in February the cutoff has never gone over 4 million

I predicted 5M and I stopped at 7.4M. Hopefully, people won’t overkill.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

You are right. But then this is blade. Only Medusa (god tier) was a champ where it went to 4 million. This time I predict it should touch 6 million. Blade is the most wanted champ by everyone. Also paired with a winter Soldier , he will get all the attention. I personally put up 8 million. Just wanted to be safe. Have an awakening gem so only once.
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    The pool is gonna be too big. Its not going near 6 million. Plus dungeons are gonna lower scores too
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The pool is gonna be too big. Its not going near 6 million. Plus dungeons are gonna lower scores too

You mean the 15 mins it takes to run D6r3 or D5R5. It can be done in a cooldown. My prediction is 5.6m.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Because of his synergy with Killmonger WS is a desired champion.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Because of his synergy with Killmonger WS is a desired champion.

Damn I forgot about that Synergy.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Tbh it’s up to the player base to determine the cutoff, if more people reach minimum rank rewards, more people qualify for the basic champ cutoff. Soooo, go, mobilize your alliance, friends, family & dogs/cats/birds 👍
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    I made it to rank 120 with 11 million.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Shynight00 wrote: »
    I made it to rank 120 with 11 million.
    yeah overkil.

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Rank 11137 with a score of 5.5 mil. I think I just missed Blade unless a lot of people were in the pool this arena.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got him at a tad over 7 mill
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Ok I did get Blade. Thankfully a lot of people were in the pool. I must have just barely got him.
  • rifle100rifle100 Posts: 22
    Guys my rank is 8.4k. Grinded 6.01m.Does that include me in top 1-10%?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Anyone within the rank 12,600 probably got him.

Cut off might have been around 5.2 or 5.3 million.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I think closer to 5.3, see a few posts on Reddit of 5.2 being just outside that 12,600 range.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Thanks for all the comments. Luckily, I got5s6cdq6r57gf.png
    him at rank wl1tq5yof437.png