**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Challenge System.

LM796LM796 Posts: 55
Why is there no sort of challenge system? All the top games have them. Daily, weekly, monthly challenges and a big categorised list of challenges with no time limit would be nice.

Daily challenge: defeat 10 6* champions, beat a champion 3 tiers above you (1* beat a 4* etc). Achieve a 100 hit combo, 200, 300 whatever. Defeat 5-10 enemies in alliance quest/alliance war.

Main challenges with no time limit: play X amount of quests, defeat X amount of bosses/minibosses. Defeat 1000 enemies, knockout a champion without landing a hit, complete RoL with no revives, defeat X amount of enemies in AQ/AW.

Character challenges: defeat [villain] with [hero]. Make the comic story relevant, defeat Magneto with an X-Man, Venom/Spidey, Mordo/Strange.

Rewards could range from low level stuff like potions to basic 4*/5* heroes, t4cc, awakening gems for the much longer or more difficult challenges. This would also give people a much better reason to use a variety of characters. (Defeat 2 enemies in AQ/AW with [insert average champion])

A challenge system would really improve the game and put seldom used champions to good use. Rather than buff/nerf, give people a reason to use a variety of champions and challenge themselves.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Very nice idea. I would make the daily a weekly challenge though, as it might become a grind. They already have the framework for this (solo events) So I am sure it could be made possible and relevant to the current event quest and AQ season.

It would also make fighting way more interesting as once you complete the task it updates you on your progress and makes you want to do the next tier.
  • LM796LM796 Posts: 55
    Very nice idea. I would make the daily a weekly challenge though, as it might become a grind. They already have the framework for this (solo events) So I am sure it could be made possible and relevant to the current event quest and AQ season.

It would also make fighting way more interesting as once you complete the task it updates you on your progress and makes you want to do the next tier.

Exactly man. Well the daily challenges would be for the more active players I suppose, but they wouldn’t be very hard to achieve. The problem is the solo events are boring and don’t include any challenges or long term goals. Things like “reach rank 5 on a 5* champion” as a challenge with maybe a t4cc as a reward just gives you more sense of accomplishment. And it would definitely make other champions more commonly used rather than just arena fodder.

All games have it, and like you said tiered challenges too. So tier 1-5 or something, defeat 50 - 100 - 200 - 500 - 1000 enemies in alliance quest. Max out 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 4*/5* champions.

I imagine a lot of people would like to see this added to the game. Gives more sense of accomplishment and progression!

• LM796LM796 Posts: 55
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Well, a lot of that is already in the game...

Solo events, alliance events and also Game Center Trophies... Yes, rewards could be updated and the events could be designed a bit more creative, but yeah, technically they are there...
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The game has been out for a little over 3yrs now, I think we have a good gauge on Kabam’s gaming philosophy.

I think it’s safe to say that they subscribe to the “Few but very time consuming repetitive events” as a opposed to the many goal oriented style of gaming.

Anything you can do quickly won’t yield any substantial rewards or awards. It’s been 3yrs most of us already know what to expect from them.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Sounds like a great idea..... daily ones could become a grind but if they were short/quick challenges like
    Win a duel using [insert champ here]
    Or
    Things that are easilly worked into normal quest / arena routine

Current 7hr solo events are difficult to reach all milestones and noone really bothers with them cus the rewards are not good either.