**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vanquishing Blow Milestone change?

The final milestone in the previous vanquishing blow event(mystic, heavy attack) was set at a score of 240k but the current event(skill, light attack) is now set at 300k for the final milestone. Just looking for some clarification on this.

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    There was clarification given already. Day 1 had cosmic S2, 300k final milestone. Then day 2 had science heavy attacks, 240k final milestone. Kabam explained they used the info of how many times we did the final blow events last time and made different milestones based on that info. Apparently light and S2 gets completed more then finishing with heavies.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    ah ok, thanks for the response. And just for the record I did search Vanquishing Blow before I wrote this post and nothing came up lol
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    ah ok, thanks for the response. And just for the record I did search Vanquishing Blow before I wrote this post and nothing came up lol

There's a lot of differen VB info out there. I'm not surprised you didn't find it. I wouldn't have responded if it was info you should or could have known easily.