**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When were enemies updated in act 1???

Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
Something i just noticed.....

When did kabam update the enemies in act 1?
Not that it means anything for any of us.....
Its cool. It adds diversity for new players...
ipn3ycxh7inp.jpeg

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    kfkg1ih2dpfq.png
    t5a90afx8phl.png
    kj63w0aax1n6.png
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    ...why man
    ...why man

Why what dude??? I was asking when kabam dod something cool???
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    ...why man

Why what dude??? I was asking when kabam dod something cool???

I think he is asking why you have so many unopened mail.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Is that Carnage I see? Now nobody will be able to get past due to Carnage's power.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Is that Carnage I see? Now nobody will be able to get past due to Carnage's power.

Even with the Trinity that Carnage made me blow my entire stash of pots.
    Lol.... i think its great they did this.... i was just runninn act 1 for easy vanquishing blow points and happened to noticed this. I thought thats pretty cool.... must have happened recently.... the newest champ i have noticed so far would be thor rags....
    Might be a good idea to edit your pictures, there are people's usernames in the alliance chat.
    Just so long as they don't replace every enemy with Blade, the newbies will be fine.
    Just so long as they don't replace every enemy with Blade, the newbies will be fine.
    Lol...

Looks like they may be in the process of currently changing them cus from my looking at various parts of act 1 so far, it seems to onlt be the quests in act 1 chapter 1 that are different atm.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Thnx 🤬😡
    Kahrahtay wrote: »
    Thnx 🤬😡

My thread has nothIng to do with what you are talking about.
    First of all i make no mention here at all of anything to do with anykind of expolit.
    Secondly when i posted this i had no idea about the revive. I was just farming vanq blow boints. Started at 1.1.1....
    thirdly kabam would know about it from atleast one thread they had previously deleted. And also from in game data.

Thirdly common sense tells you when there is an exploitable problem in a game... it will get fixed at some point