**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity dust 5 star gem question

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I am currently on 5 million infinity dust so I need 1.9 mil left for the gem is it possible for me to get enough for it in time? Ill also hit the final milestone in the rest of the vanquishing blow events as well and get some extra from the 100 percent ranked rewards and I can get the rest of the dungeons milestones everyday and the double rewards event on 26th May so it should get me enough right?

Comments

• VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Plenty of time. There is 10 million Infinity dust in total that is available to acquire. I’m at 4.9 million and still have to 100% Uncollected. Thanos is done so just some clean up work 🙂
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    If my calculations are correct, you should reach 6.9M on 5/29 if you hit every milestone and collect the 100% rank awards. If you rank higher everyday you may be able to shave a day off.

I am in the same situation. When I did the math today, I was relieved and started to plan my purchases after I get the AG.

Good luck!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Awesome thanks, good luck to you guys as well @VTA92 and @Star_Lord_