**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• MoloMolo Posts: 22
    Odin
    Galactus
    Enchantress
    Beta Ray Bill
    Heimdall
    Silver Surfer
    Adam Warlock
    Professor X
    Quicksilver
    Havok
    Nova
    Mr. Fantastic
    Sif
    Domino
    Valkyrie
    Ronin (not the accuser)
    Human Torch
    Forge
    Thing
    Kitty Pryde
    Invisible woman
    Nick Fury
    Apocalypse
    Mystique
    Dr. Doom
  • RagepoolRagepool Posts: 16
    edited May 2018
    I just came home from the theatres after watching the new Deadpool 2 Movie:

CABLE was insane!!! He is such a severe, dark and brutal looking character with a lot of weapons and utilities.
    I'd love to see a movie-version of Cable in the game. Maybe even as a Tech-Champion!? I mean he was half robotic and had soooo many cool gadgets wich are perfect to use for his special attacks. He also has this shield-thingy going on which might be impemented in the game for auto-block. And since he is traveling in time you could try to add this to his abilities. Maybe similar to magiks limbo turning back time when a certain effekt acitvates and get back some lost hitpoints or even revive cable after getting to 0% HP (similar to pheonix)...

I'd love to see a more powerful, darker and more high-tech-looking verion of Cable in MCOC
  • titaniummorrotitaniummorro Posts: 11
    edited May 2018
    Nico Minoru (passive power gain when bleeding)
    Chase (applies incinerate on block)
    Molly (high damage)
    Karolina Dean (Energy damage converts to power)
    Kitty Pryde (synergies with guardians)
    Iso (auto block projectiles)
    Crystal (absorb energy)
    Flint (high stun chance)
    Inferno ( high incinerate)
    Grid (shuts down tech/energy)
    Reader (activates 3 abilities throughout fight, which decrease in potency)
    Triton
    Ahura (similar to DV but it's always the opponent. Indestructible if he splits his soul at the last minute)
    Gorgon (attacks deal both physical and energy damage)
    Singularity
    Dazzler
    Ironheart
    Human Torch (it's complicated: medusa, crystal. Rivals: bb)
    Coulson
    May
    Fitz
    Simmons
    Hill
    Roz Solomon
    Nick Fury/Unseen
    Odinson (high fury stacks)
    Nova
    Amadeus Cho
    Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)
    Wiccan
    Hulkling
    Quicksilver
    Speed
    Patriot
    Prodigy
    Iron Lad
  • TNARYT9TNARYT9 Posts: 9
    Tyrant
    Beta Ray Bill
    Silver Surfer
    Jack of Hearts
    Firelord
    Hercules
    Morg
    Terrax
    Stardust
    Nova
    The Enchantress
    Negasonic Teenage Warhead
    Warwolf
    Typhoid Mary
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Captain Britain
  • skullswingskullswing Posts: 1
    Kabam and Marvel you should finish off the black order and add Ebony Maw and Kull Obsideon/Black Dwarf. And of course if you do add them give me them hopefully as a 5 star after all I have played since the very beginning of the game and I still don't have one. My username is skullswing I have stars a black panther and a rocket racoon
  • vishnu01vishnu01 Posts: 20
    I would like to ask if I could. put: Beta ray bill spiderman iron version where it has spider legs behind and if you can if they put to domino by the deadpool movie that is the comic version since the film version is horrible please kabam
  • Hi, just a small ask. Would it be possible to give ironman in his many forms a three bar special if hit with a lightening or shock attack? I feel this would match in with the marvel universe and make him a more appealing champ. Thank you.
  • CryUnleashedCryUnleashed Posts: 33
    Please input Squirrel. You guys have a reputation on not always using the masses or most know champs. I commend kabam for keeping MCOC fresh with characters. Would love to see squirrel girl.
  • Yolo652Yolo652 Posts: 2
    I believe We need added Jessica Jones
    Jessica's signature ability would be: would be when fighting Villans she has a 60% chance to do a crit for how ever long her first ability lasts.

First Ability:
    SUPER PUNCH
    this would deal her total damage (+)*1.25% stunning the opponent for 3.89 seconds,
    BACK STORY:
    While in the comics she can fly I like to say that if this will be in the game than she should fly also. while she admitted in the comics that
    " I used to fly quite well during my early years as a heroine, I have admitted that my flying ability degenerated while I was no longer an active hero"
    She was going on a trip to Disneyland when his father's car got hit and went flying, during this time Jones was exposed to some radioactive chemical, after this she fell into a deep coma and awoke years later, she was adopted by a family with the last name Jones.
    SHE will be science
    SECOND ABILITY:
    SUPER ENDURANCE
    she will deal 3 times the normal damage she does when regularly attacking, she will do this over a series of 3 moves.
    she will get fury after using power attacks and after her second ability heal block and bleed.
    THIRD ABILITY:
    ???
    she will deal times 6 the number of times you've upgraded her, and then multiply by 10-100 to get the total damage.

I ALSO BELIEVE WE NEED ADDED SPIDER MAN (IRON SPIDER)
  • Robi2130Robi2130 Posts: 1
    1. Agent Phil Coulson
    2. Nick Fury
    3. Sandman
    4. Heimdall
    5. Jessica Jones
    6. Red skull
    7. Fantastic four
    8. Nova
  • rifle100rifle100 Posts: 22
    Jessica Jones(science) with synergies with Luke cage. And quicksilver (mutant) synergy bonuses with magneto and scarlet witch.
  • candyherocandyhero Posts: 60
    how about the lizard maybe other versions of docter octopus or add silver sufer
    also iron spider maybe the spider monster from oscorp and finallly add STAN LEEEEEEEE
    also wakanda troops
  • Stevo_73Stevo_73 Posts: 0
    How about Weapon H . He’s a new character in the MU a hulk wolverine hybrid I think he would be a fantastic science champion. What’s people opinion
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    We've just had a new hulk. Maybe in a Year or two but not at the moment imo
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Wrong place for this it will be shut down try the character wishlist thread
  • Dude2Dude2 Posts: 6
    My champion wish list is: Champion class Adaptoids.

1. Red-skill Adaptoid (Winter Soldier or Black Panther abilities & supers)
    2. Green-science Adaptoid (Spider-Man or Hulk abilities & supers)
    3. Purple-mystic Adaptoid (juggernaut or scarlet witch abilities & supers)
    4. Blue-tech Adaptoid (Iron-man or Vision abilities & supers)
    5. Yellow-mutant Adaptoid (Cyclops or Colossus abilities & supers)
    6. Teal-cosmic Adaptoid (Drax or Black Bolt abilities & supers)

This is all I wish for now...🤔🤔🤔
  • F1NR1RF1NR1R Posts: 5
    Firestar: since you already have many champions from Spiderman and His Amazing Friends you should add her to the roster. You could easily just do a pallet swap of Phoenix, and add a always on fire aura, for her looks and moves

FIRESTAR

Bio:
    Angelica Jones first manifested her mutant powers at the age of thirteen, Firestar's mastery of microwave energy allows her to generate near-limitless amounts of heat and enables her to fly with enough thrust to carry huge weights aloft.

Class:
    Mutant

Passive:
    Critical Hits have a 100% chance to Incinerate the target, dealing X% [5-25%, based on her level] of your Attack as Energy Damage for 5 seconds. This effect does stack, and it also removes Perfect Block chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while active.

Special 1 - THERMAL BLAST:
    This intense beam of heat has a 100% chance to Incinerate dealing 20% of your Attack as Energy Damage for 5 seconds. This effect also grants Firestar +155 Critical Rating for 10 Seconds.

Special 2 - FLAME THROWER:
    This massive wall of heat knocks back your opponent sending them flying. This effect has a 100% chance to Incinerate dealing 25% of your Attack as Energy Damage for 5 seconds, and has a 70% chance to Stun her opponent for 3 seconds.

Special 3 - THERMAL SHOCKWAVE:
    Firestar musters all of her Microwave energy into one massive EMP burst, burning off all bluffs and debuts currently on her opponent, converting each of them into an Incinerate dealing 25% of your Attack as Energy Damage over 15 seconds.

Signature - FIREWALL:
    Once per second the flames surrounding Firestar have a 10% chance to remove One Incinerate from her opponent to burn off one type of debuff currently affecting her, she remains immune to said debuff for X [1-55 seconds based on signature level] seconds.

Synergies:
    AMAZING FRIENDS
    Firestar: Gains +465 Critical Rating.
    Spiderman (classic): Gains +465 Critical Rating.
    Iceman: Gains +465 Critical Rating.
    Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies

AVENGERS Lv.3
    All Champions gain a 25% chance to Stun with each Special Attack.
    Black Widow, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor

IDOL Lv.3
    All Champions gain 4% Health and Attack
    Ant-Man

ENEMIES Lv.3
    All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
    Magneto, Electro, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus

ENEMIES Lv.3
    Juggernaut, Kingpin, Kang, Loki, Sentinel

Based on info provided at Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Firestar#ixzz5GSUXWhqR

And Wikipedia:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spider-Man_and_His_Amazing_Friends_characters
  • Nova
  • Truckdriver45calTruckdriver45cal Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    F1NR1R wrote: »
    Firestar: since you already have many champions from Spiderman and His Amazing Friends you should add her to the roster. You could easily just do a pallet swap of Phoenix, and add a always on fire aura, for her looks and moves

FIRESTAR

Bio:
    Angelica Jones first manifested her mutant powers at the age of thirteen, Firestar's mastery of microwave energy allows her to generate near-limitless amounts of heat and enables her to fly with enough thrust to carry huge weights aloft.

Class:
    Mutant

Passive:
    Critical Hits have a 100% chance to Incinerate the target, dealing X% [5-25%, based on her level] of your Attack as Energy Damage for 5 seconds. This effect does stack, and it also removes Perfect Block chance and reduces Block Proficiency by 50% while active.

Special 1 - THERMAL BLAST:
    This intense beam of heat has a 100% chance to Incinerate dealing 20% of your Attack as Energy Damage for 5 seconds. This effect also grants Firestar +155 Critical Rating for 10 Seconds.

Special 2 - FLAME THROWER:
    This massive wall of heat knocks back your opponent sending them flying. This effect has a 100% chance to Incinerate dealing 25% of your Attack as Energy Damage for 5 seconds, and has a 70% chance to Stun her opponent for 3 seconds.

Special 3 - THERMAL SHOCKWAVE:
    Firestar musters all of her Microwave energy into one massive EMP burst, burning off all bluffs and debuts currently on her opponent, converting each of them into an Incinerate dealing 25% of your Attack as Energy Damage over 15 seconds.

Signature - FIREWALL:
    Once per second the flames surrounding Firestar have a 10% chance to remove One Incinerate from her opponent to burn off one type of debuff currently affecting her, she remains immune to said debuff for X [1-55 seconds based on signature level] seconds.

Synergies:
    AMAZING FRIENDS
    Firestar: Gains +465 Critical Rating.
    Spiderman (classic): Gains +465 Critical Rating.
    Iceman: Gains +465 Critical Rating.
    Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies

AVENGERS Lv.3
    All Champions gain a 25% chance to Stun with each Special Attack.
    Black Widow, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor

IDOL Lv.3
    All Champions gain 4% Health and Attack
    Ant-Man

ENEMIES Lv.3
    Magneto, Electro, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus

ENEMIES Lv.3
    Juggernaut, Kingpin, Kang, Loki, Sentinel

Based on info provided at Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Firestar#ixzz5GSUXWhqR

And Wikipedia:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spider-Man_and_His_Amazing_Friends_characters

This is the best idea I've seen for a character yet.
  • Ebube3POEbube3PO Posts: 2
    edited May 2018
    My suggestion, humantouch from fantastic 4, sliver surfer. And quicksilver at least put a speedster.
  • Here are some
    1. Sand man... He is bn blood immune, poison immune have sand armor can do spcl. ranged attack which have 100% chance of armour break with a 40% chance of stun...
    *After Awakening*
    Ability name.. organic sand
    He. Can use his sand to recover his health whenever got hit by 5 combos and stun inflict chance increase to 60%

2.black cat... She has the abilities like spider gwens trap spider whic withstand heavy attack for certain time , have kitty lucks curse which can be inflicted by spcl.2 which causes random buff effect to her which benefits her

After Awakening

Ability... Cats charm
    After Awakening she can have her cats charm from very start and have increased chance to inflict it by a combo of 10 or 15
  • 1.Quick silver:-

as we all know he is fast very fast so here are his abilities he start with passive style namely speed freak which can evades like nightcrawler he focused on evades more then he can change his style to speed fighter in which he gains fury for each critical hit lasting for 6 seconds...

When awaken
    Ability , god speed.

After Awakening he has enhanced evades an start with fury when changes his flight style from freak to fighter which lasts 10 second.

2.WASP:-

wasp has the ability to sting so we can add poison to that sting, heavy attack causes poison of 2 seconds, she had poison in her each special attack having duration of 5,6,7 seconds

After Awakening
    Ability:- sub atomic

As wasp can shrink her size she learns well how to manage sub atomic size , she can now enter into his opponents body without they know then by which she disturb thier nervous system, causing enhanced poison and reduce enemies overall ability by 30%.
    Trigerrs when she got hit by critical hit, poison of 40 above or bleed above 40 damage.

• NOVA:- tech

Nova has abilities like super charge , armor up and sonic shield, he can do incinerate, armor break, power drain, ranged special attacks

After Awakening
    Ability-: SONIC SUPERCHARGE

After Awakening he has power gain less than that of hyperion's but also have self repair which
    Is similar to ultron's

2-: APOCALYPSE.....
    Having super human strength apocalypse start with shielding, cruelty, berserk. And have regeneration like logan( permanent but less).

After Awakening
    Abilty:- G.O.D
    After Awakening he has enhanced regeneration and damage from opponents are 40% less when below 50% health
  • Dr. Doom:-either cosmic or science

Van doom victor have armour, power gain and fury effects,

Ability:- superior intellect

When awakened doom can calculate every permutation and combination of attack that his enemy can possibly do , increasing his evades and critical rate for rest of the fight

LIZARD:- science

Having reptiles dna he have cellular regeneration and reptiles claws causes bleed .

Ability:- serum overload

As lizard serum symptoms starts to overtake dr. Corners he looses his calm , increasing cruelty and regeneration rate

• YeeterYeeter Posts: 1
    I think a Spidey-Verse crystal should be added with:
    1) Spider-Man 2099
    2) Spider-UK
    3) Cosmic Spider-Man
    4) Superior Spider-Man
    5) Silk (Cindy Moon)
    6) Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
    7) Spider-Ham
    8) Spider-Man (both Kaine Parker and Ben Reilly)
    9) Spider-Girl (May Parker)
    10) Spider-Noir
    11) Secret War Spider-Man
    12) House of M Spider-Man
    *by Ben Reilly I mean Scarlet Spider
    I know there are more but these are the ones I would like to see the most
  • Red skull
    Sandman
    Original Hawkeye
    Toad
    The lizard
    Ancient one